BellaOnline
Posted By: Valerie Hispanic Culture Chocolate is... - 01/06/14 10:29 AM
Chocolate is adored by almost everyone so I thought we could play a game drawing on our feelings about chocolate. All you have to do is finish the sentence.
Chocolate is...

Example: Chocolate is... often used in chili to add a rich flavor.

Be creative!
Posted By: Valerie Hispanic Culture Re: Chocolate is... - 01/10/14 01:27 PM
Ok, just to get this started ...

Chocolate is ... traditionally associated with magical, medicinal, and mythical properties.

The Latin name for cacao trees is Theobroma Cacao, which translates to “food of the gods”.
Posted By: Valerie Hispanic Culture Re: Chocolate is... - 01/17/14 09:57 PM
Chocolate is just as good for you as a glass of red wine.

Research shows that dark chocolate (nothing is said about the white chocolate) just like red wine, contains flavonoid phenolics which are known to lower the risk of heart disease. Cocoa is approximately 20% protein, 40% carbohydrate and 40% fat (before even adding sugar and milk)
Posted By: Angie Re: Chocolate is... - 01/18/14 04:40 PM
Valerie, we always knew there was a reason to eat chocolate.

Dark chocolate is the best. YUM! I have some hot chocolate mix from Mexico - it is much richer and stronger than American brands.
Posted By: Lestie4containergardens Re: Chocolate is... - 01/18/14 05:08 PM
Chocolate is to die for doll! I reckon with the right blend etc. governments could topple. Now which one should I send some chocolate to? Cheers, Lestie, Container Gardening Editor
Posted By: Valerie Hispanic Culture Re: Chocolate is... - 01/18/14 10:41 PM
Angie,
I agree with you dark chocolate is the absolute best!
Posted By: Valerie Hispanic Culture Re: Chocolate is... - 01/18/14 10:44 PM
Yes Lestie, Chocolate is a magic potion! Try not to topple governments though. You can always send me chocolate! LOL!
Posted By: Lestie4containergardens Re: Chocolate is... - 01/19/14 10:43 AM
One chocolate shipment coming your way very soon in imaginary gold boxes - Ah! sweet and beguiling and a siren for sure. Cheers, Lestie- Container Gardening Editor
Posted By: Valerie Hispanic Culture Re: Chocolate is... - 01/23/14 10:20 PM
Sounds great. Bak at you!
Posted By: Angie Re: Chocolate is... - 01/23/14 11:55 PM
Someone gave me chicken in guacomole sauce and rice dish along with corn tortillas.
© BellaOnline Forums