BellaOnline
Posted By: Nick - Caribbean Culture Hot Sauce - 03/12/12 03:15 PM
What's your best use of hot sauce?
Posted By: FrankJBN Re: Hot Sauce - 03/12/12 03:33 PM
I think I would dispute that there can be a "best use" of hot sauce.

Is it better on green beans or pinto beans or cannelini? On trout or pork? Dottin clam chowder or lobster bisque?

I must admit it's mighty good on a chicken leg sammich!
Posted By: Beetlemess Re: Hot Sauce - 03/12/12 07:54 PM
My best hot sauce is the one the best compliments the food. There are some that enhance the flavor & make eating enjoyable. Then there are others I call STUPID HOT and not worth the $$$ as they wipe out your taste buds for a few minutes (hours for others).

I enjoy sauces from the ghost pepper & habanero, which many won't even touch again.
Posted By: Dianne W - Editor Re: Hot Sauce - 03/13/12 01:08 AM
HOt sauce is definitely yummy. I use it not only on meats, but also veggies likes string beans, greens. Hot sauce adds the perfect touch!

Great article!!!
Posted By: luxeinacity Re: Hot Sauce - 09/04/12 02:41 AM
Hot sauce gives definition to a certain dish. Within the Caribbean, it is a regular of many menus. It perfectly matches the hot and wild atmosphere of many exclusive resorts and beaches of the island. It's best on my meat dishes. Factoid: a certain brand of hot sauce owns the Guinness spot for the hottest hot sauce ever. It is composed mainly of the hottest chili pepper, the Bhut Jolokia, and other types of pepper such as peri peri and habanero.
© BellaOnline Forums