BellaOnline
Posted By: Michelle_folk/myth_Editor Astrology and Myths - 10/17/09 05:48 AM
Hi Donna, I love astrology and will probably visit your site often. The book you recommend looks interesting, I'm def gonna "check it out." I use astrology everyday, in fact often when I meet someone new I observe them and try to guess what sign they are. Many times I've been correct! For me it's a great conversation starter. I have quite a few books on the topic, and especially love those written by Linda Goodman. "The Secret Language of Relationships" is one I refer to often.
Posted By: Donna_Astrology Re: Astrology and Myths - 12/04/09 12:09 AM
Hi Michelle,

Thanks for your note. It's really cool that you focus on figuring out what astrological signs are prominent in the charts of those you meet. Astrology is a lot of fun !
Posted By: Michelle_folk/myth_Editor Re: Astrology and Myths - 12/15/09 01:25 AM
I believe we are in a Mercury Retrograde right now...which, for those who love astrology is not a good time to sign contracts, or buy electronics. Quite often it is during this time period when electronic items will have "breakdowns." Case in point: My TI-84 calculator went on the blink today, the day before my final exam. Let's hope some fresh batteries will fix it! LOL If not, I'm up the creek without a paddle!
© BellaOnline Forums