BellaOnline
Posted By: SpiritualArtist Boston Celtics- NBA Champions! - 06/18/08 03:54 AM
Final score 131 - 92
It's a blowout! Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce and Ray Allen finally get their rings. What do you think about the NBA finals series?

Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Boston Celtics- NBA Champions! - 06/18/08 04:22 AM
We're in Massachusetts so we watched the entire thing. There were some great games in here!

I thought it interesting that they ran a "please celebrate responsibly" message before they won ...
Posted By: SpiritualArtist Re: Boston Celtics- NBA Champions! - 06/18/08 09:32 PM
Game 4 Celtics come back was amazing! That was my favorite game that kept me on the edge of my seat. They were all great games though. I'm glad to know they ran the "please celebrate responsibly" message. NBA is showing a lot of class and leadership for it's fans.

Now I don't know what to do with myself until B-Ball starts back up in the fall. Boo Hoo. I guess spend a lot of time on Bella forum. smile
Posted By: elrhino7 Re: Boston Celtics- NBA Champions! - 06/19/08 03:06 PM
This is a long awaited moment for Celtics. Congratz!
Posted By: Iceman778 Re: Boston Celtics- NBA Champions! - 04/10/10 07:08 AM
congratulation dude.......:)
Posted By: Iceman778 Re: Boston Celtics- NBA Champions! - 04/10/10 07:09 AM
congratulations celtics.............:)
Posted By: Davidhernandez Re: Boston Celtics- NBA Champions! - 04/15/10 09:55 AM
By the 1950s, basketball had become a major college sport, thus paving the way for a growth of interest in professional basketball. In 1959, a basketball hall of fame was founded in Springfield, Massachusetts, site of the first game.
© BellaOnline Forums