BellaOnline
Win Mick Hucknall's new CD Tribute to Bobby!
5 CDs and 5 chances to win!

The first one to answer ONE trivia question correctly will win the prize. This contest is open to anyone living in the US or UK who is aged 18 or older. Only posts that are unedited will be accepted as answers. Prize will be shipped to the winner at no cost to the winner. The prize will be one CD of Tribute to Bobbywhich is worth $14.99. For complete rules, please visitBellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Simply Red
Of course that is correct, chloe21!
Congratulations!!!
But there are MORE cds to be won so here is the next question.

QUESTION #2 - Where is Mick Hucknall from?
Mick is from Manchester, England
He *IS* indeed a Mancunian, Vance, yes!
Congratulations! You'll love this album.

But let's move on!

QUESTION #3 - Which 'Bobby' is this album a tribute to?

Bobby "Blue" Bland
I love Bobby Blue Bland
And that is the CORRECT answer.
Congrats Electric!

You guys really know your stuff!
If you love Bobby Bland you will truly appreciate the album!
Have u sampled any of the tracks yet or are you waiting to savour the whole thing, Vance?
There are still 2 CDs left to be won, don't despair!

QUESTION# 4
What is the COLOUR of Mick's hair?

Still 2 chances to win!!!

There are still 2 CDs left to be won, don't despair!

QUESTION# 4

WHAT IS THE COLOUR OF MICK'S HAIR?
Originally Posted By: Sue - Blues and Jazz Ed.
If you love Bobby Bland you will truly appreciate the album!
Have u sampled any of the tracks yet or are you waiting to savour the whole thing, Vance?

No I haven't heard any of the tracks yet so it will be good to listen to the whole thing and see how all of the tunes kind of meld together.
Mick�s hair is red or ginger !
Hoorah, you are CORRECT!
CONGRATULATIONS!
(Hey, "sandy" would have been also a good answer haha ...)
Private email me your full name and mailing address and we will send that on to you.
Thanks for playing!
And it's a great album you will love it!
STILL 2 CDs TO BE WON, PEOPLE![b]

[b]IS this MICK HUCKNALL'S FIRST SOLO ALBUM? YES or NO?

HINT: Many of the trivia question answers are included in my articleBellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Red of course, Mike "Red" Hucknall
Sure is!
CONGRATS!!!!
Tweetiek, do please private email me with your full name and address and THANKS for playing ...
You will truly love this cd as I do.
Happy listening!
ONLY ONE MORE CD LEFT!
The first one to answer ONE trivia question correctly will win the prize. This contest is open to anyone living in the US or UK who is aged 18 or older. Only posts that are unedited will be accepted as answers. Prize will be shipped to the winner at no cost to the winner. The prize will be one CD of Tribute to Bobby which is worth $14.99. For complete rules, please visitBellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
© BellaOnline Forums