BellaOnline
Posted By: fashionista101 What's Your Fall Fragrance of Choice - 10/22/09 08:13 PM
Now that summer has gone, and fall is here with winter on the way.. us ladies like to switch up our perfume.. what's your signature scent for fall going to be? I haven't been able to decide, because there are so many new fall fragrances that I love, I can't choose just one! Luckily, Perfume.net has a huge selection of any and every scent one could want. If you're shopping around for your new scent, I suggest you take a look at Perfume.net, not only do they just have a tremendous variety of fragrances to choose from, but they are offering 15% off with the use of this coupon code PVPNF. Don't miss your chance to save yourself some extra money! Happy Shopping!
Posted By: babyquacker Re: What's Your Fall Fragrance of Choice - 10/22/09 08:58 PM
I have always loved vanilla, to wear as a fragrance. However, as a great change for the indoors in the fall, I love cinnamon and spice! It reminds me that Thanksgiving and Christmas are coming. wink

In the spring and summer months I wear E.L. White Linen.
Posted By: angieelve Re: What's Your Fall Fragrance of Choice - 03/03/10 04:31 AM
i prefer, vanilla..
Posted By: babyquacker Re: What's Your Fall Fragrance of Choice - 03/03/10 08:05 PM
Hi! and welcome! Have you ever tried vanilla musk? Cody makes it and the vanilla really mixes with your own natural scent and it is wonderful!! wink I really love it. It is so soft and feminine.
Posted By: Sofia24 Re: What's Your Fall Fragrance of Choice - 03/23/10 12:31 PM
jasmine purple is my favorite. _______________________ [url=http://www.globaleyeglasses.com/]Designer Eyewear[/url]
Rose is favorite for me.
I don't like to smell like food personally, but my favourite fall scent is CK Euphoria for night use and Black Amethyst mist from Bath and Body Works during the day. Love, Luck and Beauty Always, Jillian Jayde
Black Amethyst is the best smelling fragrance, I think.....

Midnight Poison is a favorite of mine....Vanilla and Musk are good for this time of year.

AVON's Tomorrow is one I wear a lot as well.
Winter - Vanilla Spring - Floral Summer - Fruity Fall - Amber/musk/pumpkin spice ----------- RetailTherapy.com
Posted By: Freak Re: What's Your Fall Fragrance of Choice - 09/15/10 12:22 PM
I love Tommy Jeans, It's one of my favorite fragrance.
Hypnotic Poison or Tomorrow by AVON
Posted By: Jilly Re: What's Your Fall Fragrance of Choice - 09/25/10 05:49 PM
DKNY has a green apple perfume that is so nice for fall. That is what i like right now.
Posted By: desisuit Re: What's Your Fall Fragrance of Choice - 10/18/10 08:51 AM
Just wanted to share my humble little collection of fragrance to all of you! Hope you enjoy them as much as I do! www.desisuit.com
Posted By: Ursula.Rose Re: What's Your Fall Fragrance of Choice - 10/31/10 12:34 PM
I love wearing a French perfume called Habanita by Mollinard. The perfume was first concocted in the 1920's - A very exotic smell and when I wear it I feel and smell quite unique.
Posted By: coachajish Re: What's Your Fall Fragrance of Choice - 11/05/10 02:35 PM
I like ISSEY MIYAKE.
Posted By: gary365 Re: What's Your Fall Fragrance of Choice - 12/09/10 02:51 AM
Vanilla may seem to be great at fall but i still prefer to have Boss in Motion. I'd like to buy perfumes online again before fall comes.
Posted By: Pizzy78 Re: What's Your Fall Fragrance of Choice - 12/14/10 08:49 PM
Does anyone know what used in the Abercrombie and Fitch Men's Fierce cologne? I just about die every time I smell it, regardless of who's wearing it!
I alternate: I have a custom blend of almond and cinnamon. It can really only be worn in cold months.

I just started using Versace's Crystal Noir which has gardenia, peony, amber, sandalwood, and orange blossom. I like it because it's not too floral or sweet. I can wear it to work and it lasts ALL day.
Posted By: Linda19 Re: What's Your Fall Fragrance of Choice - 01/15/11 12:58 PM
I love the smell of patchouli, rose and sandalwood oil and violets. Oh and lemons, mmmm.

My favourite perfumes are Kate Moss - Velvet Hour and Anne Summers - Boudoir Rouge, which is now out of stock and I can't get anymore! So if anyone has any they don't want!!!

Peace
A friend of mine loves Estee Lauder's Azuree
I like Perry Ellis perfumes.
Posted By: znwillis Re: What's Your Fall Fragrance of Choice - 03/15/11 04:51 AM
I m also like perry ellis, passport perfumes etc...
Posted By: wattzy Re: What's Your Fall Fragrance of Choice - 05/23/11 06:54 AM
I am such a vanilla fan! coconut is probably my second favourite, I love the sweet smell. I don't so much like wearing fragrances though, I feel sick after a couple of hours of wearing them frown I do love my home fragrances though.
Posted By: lilibartley Re: What's Your Fall Fragrance of Choice - 05/24/11 08:44 PM
I have found a great scent by a new 'aromanceur'called Daniel Vaudd, it's calle 'radiantly romantic', I'm not sure I should talk about it as one of the things I like is that it's pretty unknown so feels like my own scent! I think you can get free samples at his website if you google his name.
Posted By: edhardy Re: What's Your Fall Fragrance of Choice - 06/21/11 09:47 AM
[quote=Robin - Card Games Editor]Black Amethyst is the best smelling fragrance, I think..... Midnight Poison is a favorite of mine....Vanilla and Musk are good for this time of year. AVON's Tomorrow is one I wear a lot as well. [/quote] i think so
Posted By: jodiemt Re: What's Your Fall Fragrance of Choice - 07/13/11 12:43 PM
Mine will be Aqua. Its fresh and sensational. Puma is my favorite.
Posted By: jodiemt Re: What's Your Fall Fragrance of Choice - 09/07/11 04:49 AM
I prefer wearing musky scents..I also like fragrances by Ralph Lauren or Hugo Boss.
Posted By: Lynsaf Re: What's Your Fall Fragrance of Choice - 09/08/11 04:23 AM
I don't change the scent of fragrances that I use much, according to season, since I'm in a tropical climate. I tend to stick to non-floral scents - just my preference.
Posted By: jodiemt Re: What's Your Fall Fragrance of Choice - 09/16/11 04:58 AM
I prefer using musk and floral fragrances. Always switch between them.
One of my favorite Fall Fragrances is Sandlewood Rose by Bath & Body. It is available Online ONLY now, and is listed under their Classic Fragrances, in their Aromatherapy line. They still have the Body Wash & Body Lotion. Maybe you can get them both for 2 for $20, which they offer periodically! It is a perfectly balanced mixture of Rose and Sandlewood, with the sandlewood dominating, which for Fall is warming to me!
Posted By: Dazzle Re: What's Your Fall Fragrance of Choice - 09/25/11 02:32 AM
Posted By: eranga Re: What's Your Fall Fragrance of Choice - 10/25/11 09:02 AM
You can't go wrong with L'Instant.
I love the scent Calvin Klein in2u its beautiful!
© BellaOnline Forums