BellaOnline

Oils or Sprays?

Posted By: Webcraft

Oils or Sprays? - 01/29/09 05:14 AM

Do you like those roll-on oil fragrances or do you prefer spray-on? I like the oils because they last longer, are less expensive and far less irritating.
Posted By: Dianne W - Editor

Re: Oils or Sprays? - 01/29/09 04:07 PM

I've never tried roll-on fragrances. What roll-on fragrances are there?
I always envy people who still smell like their fragrance at the end of the day (if it smells good...lol...)
Since I only use Bath& Body works now, all I have are sprays.
Posted By: Ms.D

Re: Oils or Sprays? - 01/29/09 07:58 PM

Where do you get roll on perfumes?
Posted By: Robin - Fragrance Editor

Re: Oils or Sprays? - 01/30/09 09:25 AM

Bath and Body Works has roll-ons! Try Ulta or Sephora stores as well.

You can always search online at the many perfume retailers.
Posted By: Webcraft

Re: Oils or Sprays? - 01/31/09 02:10 AM

[quote=Ms.D]Where do you get roll on perfumes? [/quote] [url=http://haywardenterprises.com/index.html]Here is a good source[/url] that I've ordered online from. They shipped pretty quick and the oils last a good while. There's probably others available if you search online but they're not that easy to find - at least not for quality oils.
Posted By: Robin - Fragrance Editor

Re: Oils or Sprays? - 02/01/09 03:00 PM

You can do your own roll ons with Wellington Fragrance. You can purchase the fragrance oils - and believe me there is a LOT to choose from - as well as everything else you need to make your own. Prices are very reasonable as well.
Posted By: Kimmi08

Re: Oils or Sprays? - 02/03/09 07:37 PM

For me, roll on fragrances (been a while since I've used those - Avon has some pretty good ones for casual wear), are good for summer. When the skin perspires, it seems to make the fragrance last longer. The ones with Avon are good for the gym or out shopping. Now, with sprays, this is perfect for fall and winter, when its much cooler and the fragrance last longer due to less perspiring. At least that's how it works with my body.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy

Re: Oils or Sprays? - 06/14/15 07:37 AM

Never tried any oils as a fragrance only in baths to relax.
© 2020 BellaOnline Forums