BellaOnline
Posted By: MrPoppi What cologne does your man use? - 12/08/06 05:48 PM
Hey everybody-

What cologne does your man use? How old is he? What is the best cologne you have ever smelled?

Cheers,

Davida
Posted By: Rachel18 Re: What cologne does your man use? - 12/11/06 10:16 PM
Hang Ten's Kook

I love it
Posted By: sallyann2007 Re: What cologne does your man use? - 03/26/07 10:56 PM
My man...use cologne???....lol, that is pretty amusing. I could not get cologne on him unless he was under anesthesia.
Posted By: dewdrop67 Re: What cologne does your man use? - 04/04/07 08:40 PM
He doesn't wear cologne often but when he does its usually Tommy.
I've never found a cologne that I love. lol!
Posted By: M o e Re: What cologne does your man use? - 02/21/08 03:48 AM
Whatever he can find at the drug store on sale. I've tried buying him nicer stuff but it either never gets used or gets filed away. I personally like the CK stuff by Calvin Klein.
Drakkar Noir
(he's in his late 20s)

The best I've ever smelled? Hm... some men smell great in "aqueous" sorts of scents, but others are best in something spicier... it really depends on the man in question. (I can't really judge colognes independently of that.)
Posted By: M o e Re: What cologne does your man use? - 02/29/08 08:36 PM
I agree Nancy, one a fragrance mingles with the body it changes. And every body smells totally different. I even find men produce different kinds of sweat. Some men smell good when they sweat and some don't (at least to my nose). Same with pets smile
My hubby wears Calvin Klein's Obsession and it smells great on him, but the best men's fragrance I ever smelled was Hai Karate back in the 60's. Does anyone else remember it? It was heaven.
Posted By: CindyCindy Re: What cologne does your man use? - 03/19/08 07:21 PM
I love the smell of obsession by CK, it brings that feeling of warmth. It is soft but still masculine at the same time.
Posted By: BillieCat Re: What cologne does your man use? - 03/21/08 07:05 PM
Halston, Preferred Stock - he's 42. Everything smells great on him!
Posted By: CindyCindy Re: What cologne does your man use? - 04/15/08 09:02 PM
Truth by CK, its amazing. hes 35
My favorite cologne would be armani black code.

hope that helps.
Posted By: SmoothSailing Re: What cologne does your man use? - 05/05/08 04:43 PM
Issey Miyake..i love it!
Posted By: Jilly Re: What cologne does your man use? - 05/05/08 04:46 PM
I cannot get DH to use anything with scent on it. Curel lotion is about all i get to smell on him. Lol. He is 41.
Posted By: Lady J Re: What cologne does your man use? - 05/05/08 04:54 PM
I use Armani's Acqua Di Gio or Homme's Joop (the purple one). I love both of them as they work well with my body chemistry and i LOVE LOVE LOVE the freshness of the Di Gio.

As for my man.. I love him in about anything that smells good for him. I have liked clearwater, joop, and a few others that I cannot recall ogg the top of my head. LOL
Posted By: JuliaHinton Re: What cologne does your man use? - 07/02/08 01:44 AM
My partner is in his twenties and he wears YSL Body Kouros
I bought it for him for christmas, it took me days to pick it out because I love scents. He reported back all the ladies that asked him what cologne he was wearing and complimented him.
One smell that makes me smile is mens rexona deodorant? weird I know but it does and I can pick it on a guy easy. It smells feintly like musk.
Posted By: JuliaHinton Re: What cologne does your man use? - 07/02/08 01:47 AM
my partner was similar- he thought it was not very manly smile but after he wore it once and received the amount of female attention asking what cologne it was he wears it daily. YSL Body Kouros
Posted By: SpiritualArtist Re: What cologne does your man use? - 07/02/08 01:52 AM
My man wears Giorgio Armani Acqua Di GIO too! I love it!
Posted By: Bea Scott Re: What cologne does your man use? - 07/07/08 02:21 PM
My guy wears Gucci Envy ... it smells yummy!
I used to buy Millionaire for my husband.

ps...In answer to Helen - I remember Hai Karate...the commercials were funny!
Patrick Dempsey is coming out with a new cologne called Unscripted. It is with AVON.....yes AVON. It should be in Campaign 25 - which is coming soon.

Scents in the mix include black peppercorn, cardamom, violet leaves, fig, lavender, vetiver, leatherwood, patchouli and musk.

It was said that Patrick was very "hands on" when it came to making and creating the scent.

His wife, Jill has been working in the makeup line with AVON for some time.

www.youravon.com/gdooley Grace Dooley - our Ethnic Beauty editor - is an AVON lady.
© BellaOnline Forums