BellaOnline
Posted By: rottielover33 My Teen Wont Listen - 05/06/07 04:14 AM
I am very confused here. My daughter dont want to listen to my advice on alot of things. I have told her about the friends she has picked in the past that have hurt her and i told her that they would. She gets mad at me when i say that they may not be the right choice and she gets mad when it happens. She seems to pick all the " BAD Gangs" to hang with and i have tried talking to her. She thinks that she knows it all and it is a battle every single day. She is going to be 17 and i think she needs to realize this. Is there any advice from anyone on what to try i have done so many different thing. As i say to her " You are going to learn the hard way" does anyone have any suggestions for me here. We have tried threw the counceling that she refuses to go to and tried taking things away and grounding but she sneaks out so... Advice is welcome. Thanks so much...
Posted By: conniem Re: My Teen Wont Listen - 05/06/07 10:55 AM
Sounds like she is a typical teen. If people learned things from other people telling them not to do them nobody would make any mistakes. Just let her know you love her and you will be there for her.
© BellaOnline Forums