BellaOnline
Hey guys, I'm going through a tough time at the moment in all aspects and was shocked to find out that I was pregnant again - something my life is definitely not prepared for! Anyway last week on Tuesday night (after 4 weeks of pregnancy) I had some light bleeding, very bright blood which only lasted for a few hours and then went away, I was relieved as I thought I had miscarried until I took a pregnancy test this Monday which confirmed I was still pregnant when my hormones should have by then been showing that I wasn't. Stressed to the maximum I started taking some natural herbs etc to assist in the completion of my miscarriage. Tonight (Wednesday - the week after my initial blood passing) I wasn't feeling too well and went to the toilet to discover a blood clot (a few centimeters big) and some blood, which ceased almost straight away. My thoughts are that maybe I had an incomplete miscarriage and maybe just now passed the baby? :( Please let me know if you think you might have some answers or if you've had a similar experience. I have been through miscarriage before but it was much more full on, painful and I bled for 2 weeks, however I was much further along. Any guidance would be appreciated, thank you! J.
I miscarried at about 6 weeks. It was very painful, but the bleeding didn't last long at all.
from my own experience, I think you have had a miscarriage. Whether you have passed everything out, only the ultrasound will be able to tell. As in my case, I found out that I miscarried when I bled with clots with no pain at all. The doctor sent me off for an ultrasound and they said I may have passed everything out. But I have not seen anything passed out except for blood clots.Have you seen anything passed out(white or gray tissue) other than blood clots? I still bleed 3 weeks later with clots, only then I checked into an emergency room and the doctor took out an intact tissue(the size of a tennis ball) that was stuck at my cervix, only then I stop bleeding.
eventfullife, the best thing to do at this point is to see a doctor to find out for sure what the issue is. I wish you all the best. smile
I would say, best to call a doctor and be seen. Sometimes it's best in the hands of an expert. Prayers are with you...
© BellaOnline Forums