BellaOnline
hi every one i am new new the site . i had a miscarriage on the 11th of december 2010 at just under 11wks i had a normal miscarige no d+c everything came away. i was bleeding untill the 16th of december.me and my partner desided to try straight away as we were told i was ok.i did 3 test after my miscarrige just to check that my harmone levels were going down i had 2 very faint positives 7 days after and then again on day 9 . but since then i have had 4 negatives so i think my level are down to 0 now .but for the past 2 days i have been having very tender breasts. i just got the feeling that i may me pregnant again. which i really hope as i was devasted after losing my baby and i feel that trying again is the only thing that can make me feel abit better. x x xx how long should i wait untill doing a test ? or do you think am just wishing to much and its just me mind playing tricks on me :( ?
I'm just curious what the outcome was? Were you pregnant and is the baby okay? I just had a D&C last friday and I'm anxious to know if you are carrying a healthy baby after getting pregnant so quickly. My husband and I want to try again right away!!
© BellaOnline Forums