BellaOnline
Posted By: Megan Lerae Miscarriage and Depression - 12/17/10 04:48 AM
Posted By: BrknHeartd Re: Miscarriage and Depression - 12/20/10 02:15 AM
I'm so sorry for what you went through. I miscarried about two and a half weeks ago. I too am in college, a junior. I am so sad all the time. This last week of school, of finals, was horrible. I barely made it through the week without breaking down. One thing I have realized through losing the baby, is that I will never stop myself from doing what I want again. I wasted so much time worrying and stressing about telling family members that would be disappointed because I wasn't married first. I realize now how stupid I was. This is my life and I was happy about the baby. Nothing else should have mattered. Anyways, if there is one thing I can tell you, it is that if you want a baby before you finish school, then do it. Life is too short to stop ourselves from doing what makes us happy. I will be trying again before I graduate because even more than being a teacher, I want to be a mommy. Hope I was able to help some how. If you need to talk you can always write me back. I know that talking helps me out a lot. God Bless.
© BellaOnline Forums