BellaOnline
Posted By: leahmullen Define What Success Means to You - 11/05/10 12:26 AM
Our individual version of success is not to be judged. It�s very personal for each of us.

Please follow the link below for my latest feature.

Define What Success Means to You

Leah, success to me use to be about money, now it is about living each day to the best of my ability.

Great post!
Wow, awesome article. It rang so true for me, especially the part about what you wanted in your 20's & 30's...felt like I was looking in a mirror. But the best thing I'll take away from it is this quote: "I don�t have to be the best, I just have to be the best I can be."

Now those are words to live by.

Thanks,
Maria
Posted By: leahmullen Re: Define What Success Means to You - 12/25/10 01:58 PM
Thank you for reading Angela and Maria!

I'm also starting to think about sucess in terms of how I feel. How often do I get swept away in what I'm doing to the point where the time just flies. How many opportunities did I get to smile, to laugh each day? How often do I feel at peace? How many opportunity do I take to do something I love? How often do I face a challenge--large or small--and come out on top? How often was I able to quickly heal from failure or a less than stellar performance?

And the more I experience all of the above, the more successful I'll be/feel.
Posted By: Linda19 Re: Define What Success Means to You - 12/25/10 04:45 PM
My success came here through BellaOnline. I have always wanted somewhere I can write about my topic Islam. I could write a book but so many people write books about Islam that my words would get lost among them all. They may get lost on line, no one may read them, but I do not care because I am doing what I want to do, write about Islam.

Here I can write and write until I have no more words left.

Success is not about what you have it is about how you use it.

Thanks for an inspiring article.

Peace
Posted By: adiamordiamond Re: Define What Success Means to You - 01/11/11 10:31 AM
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other.
Posted By: sonya_ladybug Re: Define What Success Means to You - 01/11/11 10:59 AM
When you take a look at where you are in life and can say you are truly happy...and didn't mind the bumps in the road to get youself there...then you can truly claim success. Only you can judge this. When success is claimed then you can begin making a difference in another's journey to success.
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Define What Success Means to You - 01/12/11 11:37 AM
Angela I agree completely that there are things in life far more rewarding than money! Certainly we all need to eat, and to be sheltered. Beyond that, though, it is wonderfully rewarding to help others, and to enjoy the comfort of friendships.
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Define What Success Means to You - 01/12/11 11:37 AM
Linda - I'm so thrilled that we're helping you reach your goals and dreams!
© BellaOnline Forums