BellaOnline
Posted By: JMBusinessOwners Biggest Vision Board Event Progress - 04/26/10 07:39 PM
Hello Leah and forum! It's so good to see all of the topics on this site. I wanted to stop by and let you know the Biggest Vision Board Event is moving right along! There are several Vision Boards events happening in the country next week, but the new development is that since there was not a listing for all states, I'm doing live Vision Board Radio shows each day during Mother's Day week! This way everyone can participate and hear inspirational guests talk about their vision, life coaching and building a supportive community. If you want to host a vision board event in your state just let me know!

What are you putting on your vision board? One of my items is to complte my first ebook. In super joy!
Posted By: leahmullen Re: Biggest Vision Board Event Progress - 04/30/10 04:47 PM
Hi Jordan,

Welcome to the Life Coaching forum. Yes, do keep us posted about the Vision Board events.

One thing on my vision board is a picture of a woman rolling a suitcase behind her. I want to travel!
Posted By: leahmullen Re: Biggest Vision Board Event Progress - 04/30/10 04:59 PM
Also, Jordan please provide us with links to the radio shows and other information regarding the Vision Board Events. Sounds exciting!
© BellaOnline Forums