BellaOnline
Posted By: Coach_Kim_L Introducing Myself - 01/26/08 01:29 PM
Hi everyone,

My name is Kim, and I'm honored to serve as a certified spiritual and life coach, customized meditation creatress and author. I've posted here before a couple times, but have given up procrastination for the new year (and it's working!), and so really look forward to participating and contributing often on Bella, starting now! laugh

I call myself a spiritual fulfillment coach. In other words, I assist committed women to broaden and deepen their spirituality and spiritual practices, which, in turn, brings deep peace, greater empowerment and self-confidence, and an abundance of happiness and joy. Many women, I've found, don't know how to incorporate their spirituality and practices into all aspects of their lives, and I love joyfully exploring with them to find wonderful ways to do exactly that.

I'm thrilled to be here! I look forward to getting to know everyone. smile

Much Love,
Kim
Posted By: Anita Aileen Re: Introducing Myself - 01/31/08 11:42 PM
I love the concept of spiritual fulfillment coach; it is sorely needed. I personally do not find that most established religions provide anything like this. There are probably a few (Catholicism and Zen Buddhism come to mind) but it also depends on the student's willingness to find the teacher.

Welcome to the forum!
Posted By: leahmullen Re: Introducing Myself - 02/07/08 03:08 PM
Hi Coach Kim!

Welcome aboard...I look forward to reading your posts.

take care,

Leah
Posted By: "Rosie" Re: Introducing Myself - 02/07/08 03:28 PM
Welcome Kim!
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: Introducing Myself - 02/10/08 03:29 AM
Hi Kim,

Welcome! It's so wonderful that you are incorporating a spiritual aspect to your coaching... I think people really miss out when they believe that spirituality doesn't really mean anything.
Posted By: Robin Crime Editor Re: Introducing Myself - 02/10/08 03:38 AM
Welcome Kim!

Meditation is the most wonderful thing I have been introduced to. I use it when I really need to and it has never failed me.
Posted By: SheriAnnRicherson Re: Introducing Myself - 02/21/08 03:26 AM
Hi Kim, your coaching process sounds wonderful! I really like the idea of introducing spirituality into coaching. You are right that all aspects need to work together for the greater good.

Sheri
© BellaOnline Forums