BellaOnline
Posted By: leahmullen The Just Do it NOW To-Do List - 01/20/14 02:22 PM

More and more people are putting off important projects. Procrastination may seem harmless at first, it always catches up to you. Use a Do it NOW to do list to get things done.

The Just Do it NOW To-Do List
Posted By: Sheryl T Re: The Just Do it NOW To-Do List - 03/10/15 10:57 AM
This is something I need to do for sure. I have a way of packing my days with a bit too much and then trying to catch up the following day.
Posted By: Sheryl T Re: The Just Do it NOW To-Do List - 03/10/15 10:59 AM
Maybe it's best to plan to do a little less and then add items to your list and be surprised at the end of the day at how much you've accomplished.
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: The Just Do it NOW To-Do List - 05/14/15 02:54 PM
I LOVE this, Leah. I am such a procrastinator.

But over the last 7 months, as I've had to take over care of both my mom and my aunt, it's gotten worse! It's been so overwhelming, I've been letting things pile up. I'd choose to not deal with it, pile it in my office, and SHUT the door!

I want my office back LOL. It's felt so good tackling my to-do list and getting things done that help clear my office out.
Amazing article!
I am a list-maker, but more often than not, I rearrange my DO IT NOW stuff to others lists. My own private form of procrastination!
This past year, I have worked at cleaning up my writing study as well as my creative area, organizing, creating projects lists. Now it's time to JUST DO IT!
I feel so very strong and centered when I accomplish what's on my list. The problem is that there is always so much to do.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: The Just Do it NOW To-Do List - 12/25/15 06:17 PM
I am working on this right now and so far so good!
I am a Professional Procrastinator.
© BellaOnline Forums