BellaOnline
Posted By: Susan-Colleges Diversity Bake Sale - 10/05/11 10:56 PM
Most of you probably heard about the "Diversity Bake sale" held by a student group at UC Berkley at the end of last month. Diversity Bake Sale

What are your opinions about it?
Posted By: Dianne W - Editor Re: Diversity Bake sale - 10/05/11 11:28 PM
Wow, I actually had not heard about it. People will stoop to any level to get a point across.
Posted By: Susan-Colleges Re: Diversity Bake sale - 10/05/11 11:33 PM
They made quite a few headlines.
Posted By: Dianne W - Editor Re: Diversity Bake sale - 10/06/11 11:47 AM
I only watch the news for about 15 minutes in the morning while dressing for work and I try to read the Sunday paper by Tuesday. The news is too often depressing. This station here is all about doom and gloom.

But...thank you for sharing, I'm still in shock!
Posted By: Susan-Colleges Re: Diversity Bake sale - 10/07/11 01:08 AM
Dianne,

I hope you didn't think that I meant to imply anything by saying they made a lot of headlines. Most of us can't watch the news all of the time. And even when we do watch it a lot, it's easy to miss something. I certainly do.

All I meant by saying that they made a lot of headlines was that they got a lot of media attention. And I assume that was part of their goal.

Susan
Posted By: Dianne W - Editor Re: Diversity Bake sale - 10/09/11 06:56 PM
NO nothing anywhere near that :-),
I'm sorry if you took my post the wrong way...it was more my musings on news watching. I truly thank you for posting, otherwise when my family was discussing it this weekend, I would have been totally lost...LOL...
© BellaOnline Forums