BellaOnline
Posted By: Phyllis Doyle Burns Odd Thomas by Koontz - 06/22/11 07:33 AM
Dean Koontz writes suspense thrillers. Would this be the right forum to discuss his Odd Thomas series?

Has anyone read the books about Odd Thomas and if so, what do think about Odd and his adventures?

As far as I know there are five books in the series:
Odd Thomas
Forever Odd
Brother Odd
Odd Hours
In Odd We Trust

I have read them all but 'In Odd We Trust' and love them. They are really good and intense thrillers.
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Odd Thomas by Koontz - 07/30/11 01:52 AM
I'm sure I've commented before how terrified his books have made me smile I was listening to one in a car one time and had to pull over and turn it off because it upset me so much smile
Posted By: upupandaway Re: Odd Thomas by Koontz - 02/19/13 09:51 AM
I realize that this is an old thread, but I decided to look at the SciFi section, and imagine my surprise to find one of my favorite authors/series mentioned! I love Odd! He's a great character. I think that the books started getting a little more (for lack of a better term) odd at Odd Hours. I felt it shifted a little more into the realm of unbelievability, if that even makes sense when talking about a guy who can see ghosts, etc. That said, I also really like Koontz's Frankenstein series. It's a great read and you should pick it up!
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: Odd Thomas by Koontz - 05/14/15 02:09 PM
Oh I LOVED the Odd Thomas series. I've read them all, except the last one, but don't remember them so much. I could re-read them, and thoroughly enjoy them again, I'm sure.

Lisa, you find him scary, ay? Ya, but Stephen King scares me more LOL!!!
© BellaOnline Forums