BellaOnline
Posted By: Keaghry relationship - 01/17/08 10:40 PM
Have a male friend, and the relationship has changed a bit, grown in the past year, which has led to the realization/understanding that men can be as nervous as women about connecting with others and letting their true selves be seen.

He always seemed so strong to me, now I see how vulnerable he is, when he shut me out, I thought he didn't care, or that I'd screwed up again, now I realize I may have misjudged him, and not understood that he trusts me and just . . . wow. I never knew.
A grounding experience.
Posted By: imgood Re: relationship - 01/19/08 11:57 AM
HEY girl IS he a cancerian, anyways before being male or female we are all humans, and any human would feel a bit vulnurable when his or her true self is discovered, when you know the weaknesses etc but the fact is once you two come close and find that other is there not to harm you but support you, help you come out of tough situation, love you and not ridicule you then you tend to give yourself away to each other. And yes the better is when the love goes this strong that it is unconditional and the other person doesn't judge you by your weakness but only helps you, cares you and supports you.Isnt it whatsay..
Posted By: Keaghry Re: relationship - 01/20/08 12:09 AM
No, Sagittarius, complex and straightforward simultaneously, and has a good heart and mind. Very caring, and I'm quite taken with
him. Consider myself lucky.
© BellaOnline Forums