BellaOnline
Posted By: Ann_ypola For Husband - 07/20/07 06:57 PM
Most husbands right now that have a job are always stressed out after there all days of work...And that when they arrive home, they are so stressed out and tired.

For those wives that are concerned about this. Why not surprise your husband in preparing him his favorite meal and defuse some Essential Oils near him, while his eating the meal you prepared him. This will surely make him feel more pampered and loved by you.
Posted By: M.B. Re: For Husband - 07/20/07 10:43 PM
Why not surprise your husband in preparing him his favorite meal and defuse some Essential Oils near him, while his eating the meal you prepared him.

I can tell you why not! Because he got stressed out sitting behind a desk all day while I was stressed out doing a heavy manual labor job all day!

Sure, I'm glad to spoil him a bit when I can, but I found your implication that the man's day is always harder (or he's the only one with a job) highly insulting. I work harder than he does. I often need a little relaxation and stress relief at the end of the day. I don't have the energy to take care of me, let alone him, too!
Posted By: SILVER50 Re: For Husband - 07/23/07 02:57 AM
I think Ann meant well by the thought but I agree that women work just as hard as men. Most of the time they do more because some men will not help out around the house or with the kids. It gets to me because it always seems to fall on the women to make the men feel special. It really should be that both of the people in the relationship do that for each other.
Take turns doing nice things without being asked. So, many people are under alot of stress these days, with jobs, illness etc. It should not always fall on the women to do everything around the house, taking care of the kids & other aspects. Too many times women are expected to jump through hoops all day & at night too without a break or any time to relax.
It is a great suggestion for the couple to take turns doing nice things when they can. Have a good night, everyone. Judy K. Chicago.
© BellaOnline Forums