BellaOnline
Posted By: Debbie @ Crafts for Kids Gift Ideas? - 06/12/09 01:08 AM
What type of gifts were you thinking of crafting for Father's Day? I think ours will honestly be more ot the edible type, since it's hard to think of things that just don't become stuff. Also, my girls like to work in the kitchen, so that might be the best bet for things.
Posted By: conniem Re: Gift Ideas? - 06/12/09 12:03 PM
I had bought one of the kits to make a little stepping stone. It came with stuff to make 3 of them and I thought I could do one with both of my grandaughters. The other I am going to make one of the dogs paw. I guess that would be for me, not for papa!
Posted By: gekkohq Re: Gift Ideas? - 06/16/09 04:55 PM
I think the best gift I can have is a plane tickets with open-ended travel dates.
Posted By: Joan541 Re: Gift Ideas? - 06/16/09 05:48 PM
The kids and I make a special breakfast for their dad which includes his favorite things like biscuits and gravy. They help with everything, including setting the table so it looks really nice.

They also make their own cards from cut out paper and pictures from old magazines.

Their dad really enjoys all this attention and we all have fun doing these things together.
Posted By: jujubeanie Re: Gift Ideas? - 06/29/09 05:20 PM
We crafted with food! LOL We made "hamburgers and fries" out of cupcakes, brownies, sugar cookies, and frosting. They looked so real and were very yummy! I saw the idea on bakerella. We printed out little paper fast food containers and assembled them to hold the treats.
Posted By: beamq Re: Gift Ideas? - 08/07/09 06:25 AM
The best is something concerning about his hobbies
© BellaOnline Forums