BellaOnline
Posted By: janeah Crafts Appropriate for a 5-year old girl - 02/13/12 02:12 PM
What crafts are most appropriate for a 5 year old girl? Thanks!
At that age I loved my little square weaving loom that made potholders. It came with a bag of loops of fabric to use.
Posted By: EDV Re: Crafts Appropriate for a 5-year old girl - 05/01/12 07:20 PM
Hi try some of these sites for ideas: munchkinsandmayhem.blogspot.com.au smarteasyandfun.blogspot.com.au dltk-kids.com
A beautiful wind chime?
I just started a "shoe garden" with my 4-year old daughter. I collected old shoes, we decorated them with paint & sparkles, beads, etc. and then nailed them to hollowed-out logs with the soles removed, filled with dirt and put succulents in there. She loves her shoe garden - I highly recommend it for springtime!!!!
painting,crayon chalks,paper crafts?easy and safe is important for 5 yr old child
Have you tried making a bird feeder? This is great and you could use a number of items, including pine cones or a coconut smile
Perhaps princess suits? You know, I really into those various colorful princess items, I wanna be dressed beautifully when I was in five years old, still remember that age. :)
painting, watercolor brush and cartoon CD nust be loved by 5 years old child
My 5-year old daughter LOVES coloring in her coloring books, painting with watercolors, sticky mosaics, making necklaces with pony beads and charms, building scenes with stickers, any kind of sticker craft, and foam crafts. I bought her an Easy Bake Oven for Christmas and she really loved it, so I'm trying to get her involved in more baking crafts, like cookie and cupcake decorating. Good luck! Carolyn

***NOTE: new users are not allowed to add links/urls to their posts!
Posted By: Omily Re: Crafts Appropriate for a 5-year old girl - 04/12/13 04:55 AM
When I was 5, I likeed using different cords to make bracelets, necklaces, and so on.
© BellaOnline Forums