BellaOnline
The newest article on the Wellness Channel! Would love to know your thoughts...Sharing a Story of Depression
Leah.....thank you for sharing. I have battled depression all of my life. When life gets me down, sometimes I sink into a paralyzing hole that is hard to get out of. Getting back into living life is usually not easy.

I know what it is like to feel as though others would not understand. Others seem to bounce back from difficulties so much quicker and easier. Why can't I? Despair and darkness are tough to battle.

Becoming more in tune with myself and more spiritually connected has helped me greatly in this area, and most days I am doing ok. I feel for those who suffer with depression every day. I understand.
Wonderful article Leah. I once wrote one on being voluntarily admitted to a psych hospital. I don't think it is up anymore, however.

I have Bipolar type 4 - which means I don't get the really mainc highs, but I do get the crushing lows. My medicines have helped a lot.

Debbie, I understand what you are saying about not being able to bounce back as quickly. It is like you have a piece of tar on your shoe trying to suck you back in.
© BellaOnline Forums