BellaOnline
Hey everyone!

I've decided to start a new thread where we can share what we do for self-care on a regular basis. My goal will be to share what I've done each day, mostly to make sure I do something each day, lol.

Hopefully it will encourage you to do the same!

So my self-care for tomorrow will be making time for a cup of peppermint tea at some point during the day smile.

What will yours be or what was yours?
Today and yesterday I did an hour of bikram yoga. It felt SO good! What did you do?
Today I took a nap in the afternoon. I was sleepy and it felt so good!
That's great Debbie!

Lol, I have not been great about posting everyday but I have been doing things every day smile. Today for instance, I'm taking a bit of a break here in Starbucks before I head to teach my evening dance class. It's nice to slow down a bit smile.
Ok everyday is waaaay too ambitious, lol! I'm going to recommit to once a week. Wish me luck! Chime in as well everyone!
Ooo k! maybe once a month, lol! Today I brought myself lunch at Panera Bread smile. What did you do?
Today I took some time to rest and connect with myself. It is a good break after a busy work week.
Yesterday I made some lotion for myself. I love it! I was technically trying out a recipe to be included in my product line but this first batch was just for me laugh.
Posted By: Jilly Re: Self Care - what did you do today? - 12/06/13 08:54 PM
Yesterday I had a nice walk outside, and then worked out on the elliptical trainer.

Tonite I will work out again and also do some stretching.
Today, I'm going to stop working at 10am to make myself a cup of tea. I deserve it! What are you going to do?
Today, I took some time to take some pictures! It felt so nice to get back to a hobby I used to love smile. What did you do today?
Posted By: SW USA Editor Re: Self Care - what did you do today? - 06/08/14 11:16 PM
I treated myself to some good coffee.
Posted By: SW USA Editor Re: Self Care - what did you do today? - 06/08/14 11:19 PM
And I ate vegetables with dinner.
Posted By: SW USA Editor Re: Self Care - what did you do today? - 06/08/14 11:21 PM
And I spent time with family.
Very cool Karm!
Posted By: SW USA Editor Re: Self Care - what did you do today? - 06/08/14 11:57 PM
Thank you! It's good to have reminders like this for us to look after ourselves. :)
I spent the whole day yesterday with my boyfriend and even though I had work to do, I stayed in the moment! We went to the movies, came home and cooked dinner together, watched another movie and then passed out around 1. It was a lovely day and something another version of me would have never made time for smile.

What did you do for *yourself* today?
I'm on vacation with my family for our reunion :-). We are going to be in San Francisco for a whole week and taking that much time away from home is a huge thing I'm doing for myself smile. What are you doing?
Posted By: krisha101 Re: Self Care - what did you do today? - 06/28/16 05:37 AM
Today after a long consideration I bought myself TheZencube it is a new take on the traditional salt lamp it has great health benefits and a beautiful piece to have in my home
Posted By: RahulKumar Re: Self Care - what did you do today? - 03/31/21 05:56 AM
Find details of companies Supplying Cotton Face Mask, Manufacturing & wholesaling Cotton mouth Mask in India. Get Cotton Face Mask at best price from Cotton Face Mask Retailers, sellers, traders, exporters & wholesalers listed at ExportersIndia.
Please visit- https://www.exportersindia.com/indian-suppliers/cotton-face-mask.htm
Posted By: RahulKumar Re: Self Care - what did you do today? - 05/29/21 07:35 AM
Find detailed information of Face Mask, Surgical Masks, Disposable Face Mask, Earloop Masks, 3 Ply Face Mask Suppliers for your buy requirements. Contact verified Face Mask Manufacturers, Face Mask wholesalers, Face Mask exporters, retailers, traders in India.

Please visit- https://www.exportersindia.com/indian-suppliers/face-mask.htm
Posted By: Angie Re: Self Care - what did you do today? - 05/29/21 01:00 PM
Yesterday - It rained last evening but we had tickets for an outdoor concert. So rain or shine, we prepared and went to the concert. fortunately, the rain let up some and we could put our umbrellas down. Have you heard of the Embers?
© BellaOnline Forums