BellaOnline
Posted By: Caren - Divorce Will I Find Love Again? - 12/11/12 02:43 PM
How to find love again after divorce, and how to know whether you're ready to.

Will I Find Love Again?
Great article, Caren. I've been there, and you definitely can find love again.
Posted By: Veer Re: Will I Find Love Again? - 07/12/13 07:15 AM
Love to read the article. Great. Definately one can find their new partner. Life never stops without anyone. So, keeps moving.
Posted By: Elleise - Clairvoyance Re: Will I Find Love Again? - 07/24/13 10:03 PM
Sometimes after a breakup be it a divorce, relationship (long or short-term), being ready to find love really is the key to finding lasting love.

Far too often people jump right back in, myself included way back when and got out as soon as humanly possible. They're honest mistakes anyone can make, due to finances, low self-esteem, or simply just missing having someone to be with.

I've found reaching out, SAFELY online to be a helpful stepping stone. By that I mean, no personal information, just messaging, light-hearted topics.

With the economy the way it is, people will do and say just about anything if they feel there's a good catch off in the waiting... confused
Posted By: loongdragon Re: Will I Find Love Again? - 07/24/13 11:07 PM
Dear Elleise,

One can look for love,one can wait for love and one can live without the 2 expressions,i used.HAPPILY.

Divorced 41 years ago,had live-in partners 8 t9 years.Lived alone the rest of the time.Still am very happy by myself.

loong

Good luck for your search of love ,if it is what you are looking for.
Posted By: Elleise - Clairvoyance Re: Will I Find Love Again? - 07/26/13 12:53 AM
Hi Loong,

I was responding to the article and, well, just people who might feel, after their heart has been broken there isn't hope, but it's impossible for there not to be.

The cycle of life. It begins, like the seasons, decays, and renews. It is an will always be, there for love, be it one alone or one wishing for that of companion, whatever that companion may be, yes! You will find LOVE smile
Posted By: loongdragon Re: Will I Find Love Again? - 07/26/13 02:38 PM
Dear Elleise.

Thank you.But who says ,I am looking for love,except thelove of humans and sentient beings.

loong
Posted By: Elleise - Clairvoyance Re: Will I Find Love Again? - 07/28/13 02:11 AM
I didn't confused
Posted By: loongdragon Re: Will I Find Love Again? - 07/28/13 08:32 PM
Dear Elleise,

I am not understanding the sense of your sentence.
However ,if you would rather not clarifie,that phrase,it's fine with me.

Respectfully yours

loong
Posted By: Elleise - Clairvoyance Re: Will I Find Love Again? - 08/02/13 04:33 AM
o.k. somewhere there's a "Mimosa" with my magnetic key card stripe right along the side from cork to bottom....

Loon, I don't know what You're saying, but I can tell you what I feel.

I was going to say everyone, but not everyone. But people just seem so pizzy these days.

I mean, no one (it feels) is speaking freely. Then that feels like it backs up into frustration.

I have no idea what you mean or what you want me to explain.

You said, Who says your not looking for...(I can't find the rest of the sentence).

I didn't was my answer.

Love comes in many forms, more than even we are aware. But I feel it important to add you do feel a bit angry.

If you feel like talking about why, why?
© BellaOnline Forums