BellaOnline
Hi Everyone! I'm the new BellaOnline Divorce Editor, and I just posted a new article titled "How to Decide if You Should Get a Divorce". If you're considering a divorce, here are some things to consider. [URL=http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art174777.asp]How to Decide if You Should Get a Divorce[/URL]
Welcome Caren!
Welcome, Caren! Glad to have you on board with us! smile
Thanks Maria! -Caren Divorce Editor
Thanks Lori!
Interesting article. It is a simple starting point for making a decision. However, it only helps a person to begin to focus on the questions to ask about the relationship. It does not provide guidance for a decision making process. How can a person decide whether or not to continue a marriage or divorce? This article is a starting point. However, people thinking of divorce need much more guidance whether to divorce or to attempt to repair their marital relationship. When is a divorce better for a person than remaining in a failed or failing relationship?
It is time to divorce when all avenues have been exhausted, including professional counseling to bring a fresh perspective. Sometimes the love is just gone, but if it is still there then there is always hope. When there is no longer a willingness to accept and compromise, no longer a care for your partner's happiness as well as your own, beliefs and goals no longer coincide, there is no longer trust and respect, then it is time to move on. The commitment is gone, and nobody deserves to be miserable in their life.
Thank you so much.....pretty interesting.
If you are already thinking about divorce - you might be headed there? Time to divorce is when you have exhausted all options and even hope is telling you to give up and let go. When hope has lost hope it is time to pull the cord and let it go.
[quote=faithpeacefreedom]If you are already thinking about divorce - you might be headed there? Time to divorce is when you have exhausted all options and even hope is telling you to give up and let go. When hope has lost hope it is time to pull the cord and let it go.

[/quote]
I agree with you.
© BellaOnline Forums