BellaOnline
Posted By: Connie - ADD/Sandwiches/Reading Death to Diabetes - 06/09/11 01:20 PM
I saw the weird commercials about the engineer who cured his diabetes, and I thought, "Yeh, right!" They became a thing of ridicule at our house, since I frequently talk back to the TV.

Last year, in this forum, a man posted that his wife had bought the book and started cooking the recommended foods. His blood glucose dropped and he started shedding pounds. Well, that was a real person endorsing the book. I went on Amazon and read reviews, then I ordered my copy of the book. Simply put, it worked. My blood glucose dropped. I cut my medication about in half. I lost 14 pounds, then it went to a 20 pound loss. And I was never hungry. This was over about a two month period, which included the start of school. Gradually, I went off of it, but some benefits remained for about a month. A little bit at a time, I added back medication. By the end of school, I was back in the same place that I began.

Here's the deal; I started Death to Diabetes again three days ago. Already, I am seeing my blood glucose drop. Am I following the plan perfectly? Friends, I don't follow anything perfectly! Will I do it most of the time? Yes, indeed! It just works too well to ignore it.

I wanted to put it out there for all of you. If you are looking for something that works, I can say that it works for me. Will it work for you? Well, you won't know unless you try!

Please leave comments about this in this forum!
Posted By: ExerciseEditor Re: Death to Diabetes - 06/09/11 01:51 PM
Combine that diet with some regular exercise and you will kill it for sure. Most so called diseases and disorders today are man made and they are easily fixed with proper eating and regular exercise but it's a life time commitment not a "12 week program" that you just do once.

Good for you for getting back on it!
Posted By: mariechin1234 Re: Death to Diabetes - 01/06/15 10:26 PM
Diabetes if not managed well can be deadly. Its complication include neuropathy, nephropathy, and eye problems. Taking medications regularly, healthy diet and exercise help a lot.
© BellaOnline Forums