BellaOnline
Posted By: BellaDeb Cleaning the fridge - 03/07/10 07:26 PM
I'm tackling the fridge today. I noticed a few days ago that a jar of pickled beets had tumped over & leaked and now there's purple goo at the bottom of the fridge. It's quite an artistic display. LOL

Plus, it's time to toss the old/expired stuff.

I've always used baking soda & water to clean the interior of the fridge. And, put a small open box in there to absorb odors. Everyone does that, right?
Posted By: Jilly Re: Cleaning the fridge - 03/07/10 09:12 PM
that's what i do.
Posted By: BellaDeb Re: Cleaning the fridge - 03/07/10 09:33 PM
I finished! Whew! Not as bad as I'd thought, of course. I typically spot clean & clear out the junk routinely, but it's been awhile since I pulled everything out & washed all the shelves.
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Cleaning the fridge - 03/07/10 10:09 PM
That's great Deb - it's so important that you have healthy and clean food! Congratulations!
Posted By: PJK56 Re: Cleaning the fridge - 03/21/10 04:28 PM
Cleaning out the fridge is something that gets pushed to the side, but it always looks so nice when it is all done. My husband wiped ours out after I threw away everything that expired just before the holidays. I try very hard now to keep up on it. I usually use just dish soap and warm water, and wipe dry.
Posted By: Diana-Exotic Pets Editor Re: Cleaning the fridge - 03/21/10 04:54 PM
Between baking soda, lemon juice, and vinegar what else could you possibly need -> ahh a maid lol yah right.
Posted By: Diana-Exotic Pets Editor Re: Cleaning the fridge - 03/21/10 05:04 PM
Since the subject is here, I have never had to deal with hard water before. Now that we live in South Dakota - there is white build-up on everything including chrome - would vinegar hurt the chrome on facets?
© BellaOnline Forums