BellaOnline
Posted By: Angie Cleaning for Company - 01/16/11 03:40 AM
Tammy, that is a very good article about having company space. When I was growing up, when company was coming, we could straighten up in just a few minutes. The one thing I always wanted was a clean bathroom, foyer, neat living room, and clear kitchen table.
Posted By: Tammy - Cleaning Editor Re: Cleaning for Comapny - 01/18/11 11:53 PM
Thanks Angie!! smile
Posted By: anandkumar Re: Cleaning for Company - 03/09/11 01:11 PM
(ad removed)
Posted By: Angie Re: Cleaning for Company - 03/16/11 02:07 AM
Aptly named, 'Cleanscape' keeping your household landscape clean!

The secret is and always will be, everything has a place and you keep it in its place. It makes deep cleaning go faster when you don't have to pick up everything before you get started. The problem is, it is hard to do. We have too much stuff and it never has a home of its own. Stuff takes over our home. And, we have big homes so we can accumulate a lot of stuff. smile
Posted By: Tammy - Cleaning Editor Re: Cleaning for Company - 03/16/11 07:41 PM
Keeping your home "company clean" can be very doable in just minutes a day. But, the point is, you have to do it every day. smile Not necessarily fun, but necessary!! smile
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Cleaning for Company - 03/17/11 07:47 AM
Well we have company coming over today for dinner and the house is a giant mess smile So luckily they are family members who won't mind the mess - or at least won't say anything about it. Still it would be nice if it was a *little* cleaner in here for them.
Posted By: Angie Re: Cleaning for Company - 03/19/11 02:55 AM
My grandson's first birthday is being celebrated tomorrow, at my house. My daughter informed me today there will be 13 children of various ages and their parents! She'll be over to decorate and set up but all I have left is to mop the kitchen floor. smile Of course, I stashed a ton of papers in a closet but that's OK. That is my biggest problem, too many piles of papers.
Posted By: Jilly Re: Cleaning for Company - 03/19/11 08:09 PM
For company deep cleaning isn't really called for - that is where surface cleaning comes in. Shine surfaces, hide stacks of clutter, open some windows for 20 minutes to allow stale scents out and fresh air in and make sure the guest bathroom isn't gross. smile
I also love to make some yummy baked something with apples. I take their little peels and cores and boil them with some spices like cinnamon, cloves, garam masala, or 5 spice powder. It makes almost invites people in with just the smell.
Posted By: Tammy - Cleaning Editor Re: Cleaning for Company - 04/04/11 05:07 PM
Plus if you stay up on daily cleaning then the only thing you have to do for company cleaning is RELAX!! The work has already been done. smile (unless they are staying the night and then sheet washing/refreshing and other miscellaneous cleaning might be in order!!)
Posted By: barbara1taylor Re: Cleaning for Company - 08/23/11 04:22 PM
Yes, Tammy, this is the best positive point to hire cleaning company. But some times you can do everything buy yourself and it doesn't worth to waste your money.
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Cleaning for Company - 08/23/11 04:59 PM
We had company over on Sunday - my Dad, his girlfriend, my sister, and her boyfriend. The house had degenerated into a giant disaster zone from me being away so much. So I mostly moved stuff out of the two public rooms and into other rooms and closed the door smile But it is nice to have a mostly clean kitchen and dining room! We'll see how long I can get it to last!
Posted By: PaulDavise Re: Cleaning for Company - 11/28/12 01:11 PM
Cleaning is very necessary to maintaining the environment clean and dust free, for that purpose you need to do proper cleaning in a proper time period but it is not possible in present busy schedule so for cleaning purpose hiring a proper cleaning service provider company is a good option.
Posted By: Susan Helene Kramer Re: Cleaning for Company - 11/28/12 02:03 PM
Company is the one occasion I'm motivated to do deep cleaning ...
© BellaOnline Forums