BellaOnline
http://www.biologynews.net/archives/2007/04/06/aspirin_discovery_may_improve_cancer_treatments.html

Check out this article! Amazing news that aspirin amy assist in cancer treaments. Uexpected synergy...
Posted By: Modern Woman Re: Aspirin may help cancer treatments - 04/07/07 10:05 AM
Aspirin is a wonder drug.
thanks for the link.
Posted By: Catrina Re: Aspirin may help cancer treatments - 06/26/07 07:10 AM
That�s good news that the use of Aspirin, also known as Ecotrin can reduce the cancer problem among people but this doesn�t mean that we can all take Ecotrin. Last year I was prescribed this drug since I was having very painful menstrual cramps. But my condition became worse when I took this drug; high fever, vomiting, abdominal pain and the doctor told me to immediately stop this medicine these are the side effects of the medicine. I�ll advise you all to read the warnings, side effects, overdose reactions�etc of [color:#000000]Ecotrin and take the necessary action as soon as you find something abnormal while you are taking this drug.

[/color]
Posted By: Modern Woman Re: Aspirin may help cancer treatments - 06/26/07 07:33 AM
Ecotrin is same as aspirin?
Posted By: Clenbut Re: Aspirin may help cancer treatments - 04/25/11 12:34 PM
Thanks for all the information on Aspirin, as long as i know Ecotrin is a coated Aspirin, it is also used in the high blood pressure patients to dilate the blood vessels to reduce the intra cellular pressure. Aspirin is also regarded as a harmful drug because of its side effects.
Yes, I know that taking aspirin as a blood thinner can also have dangerous side effects if you are involved in any sort of major trauma, as it can prevent a wound from clotting. It makes it easier to bleed to death in some circumstances.
© BellaOnline Forums