BellaOnline
Posted By: ~ Rae ~ Tattooed vs Untattooed - 03/27/10 11:47 PM
As a follow-up to the article on Tattooed and Untattooed Partners, I wanted to ask,

Do you think that a couple where both parties are tattooed will get along better in the long-term compared to a couple where only one partner in the couple is tattooed?

Please take the Tattooed Partner Poll and share your thoughts!
Posted By: Soft Landing Re: Tattooed vs Untattooed - 05/26/10 09:24 PM
Thought provoking. I don't have tattoos but have dated men with tattoos. I think chemistry has a lot to do with it. :)
Posted By: Robin - Card Games Editor Re: Tattooed vs Untattooed - 09/06/10 02:44 AM
I have no tattoos (change my mind too much about what I like)....uh...and I am scared. BUT - I do not mind a couple of tattoos on someone that i am interested in.
Posted By: Dianne W - Editor Re: Tattooed vs Untattooed - 09/06/10 03:07 AM
My husband is thinking of getting another tattoo.

He has an eagle that covers his entire back. A lady caught in a sea crabs claws on one arm. A cross with his dad's name on his right chest and another tatoo of clowns on the back of his right leg from knee to ankle. I personally don't have any tatoos, can't see me getting any but really don't mind his - another one though might be overkill.
Posted By: Thomsar Re: Tattooed vs Untattooed - 12/11/10 09:59 AM
Originally Posted By: Soft Landing
Thought provoking. I don't have tattoos but have dated men with tattoos. I think chemistry has a lot to do with it. smile

I happen to have a tattoo on my right hand, it is there not because of chemistry, just wanted to do something much crazy in my life that doesn't affect my health like smoking and drinking. What matters though is hygiene, wash hands, wearing gloves, using clean and sterilized equipments. the only disadvantage is that it never comes out.
I have seen wonderful tattoos that are pieces of living art. Other tattoos just look cheesy. I like body art.
Posted By: Eugene - Manga/Comics Re: Tattooed vs Untattooed - 12/13/10 12:49 AM
I don't currently have any tattoos, but I definitely plan on getting some. I have been involved with several women have tattoos, and I don't really have a preference on if a woman has them or not.
Posted By: DonnaCrimeEditor Re: Tattooed vs Untattooed - 01/03/11 03:38 AM
I have one tattoo and my husband has four. I wouldn't mind if he had none, and I don't mind that he plans to get at least four more (a cover of one and our kids' names.) He wants me to get more, I'm still pondering what to get.
Posted By: BigBeauty Re: Tattooed vs Untattooed - 01/12/11 06:05 PM
I don't have any tattoos but my partner has a few, which I think are cool. I've always wanted to get one but never found something I wanted on my body permanently, not to mention the cost.
Posted By: anderson bailey Re: Tattooed vs Untattooed - 04/14/11 10:01 AM
Tattooed are really looks good.....
Posted By: oliviia Re: Tattooed vs Untattooed - 04/27/11 11:41 AM
not yet , but wanna have one :)
Posted By: angiec8420 Re: Tattooed vs Untattooed - 04/27/11 11:46 AM
I have three tattoos, and would really love a tattooed partner one of these days...
Posted By: CrystalBarba Re: Tattooed vs Untattooed - 05/23/11 09:56 AM
I voted for the 5th statement!!! It doesn't matters whether my life partner has tattoos or not... its her decision!! :)
Posted By: Liz Quinlan Re: Tattooed vs Untattooed - 09/19/13 07:21 PM
I may get some tattoos in the future, but I don't mind if my partner has tattoos or not. As long as the tattoos aren't really bad quality, then I'm good with it. I want someone who was interested enough in the tattoo to find a good tattoo artist and get a nice piece of art on his/her body.
Posted By: CrochetQueen Re: Tattooed vs Untattooed - 09/22/13 03:39 AM
I really like Tattoos, although some may disagree I let my youngest get one about 2 months ago....it is a hatchet man haha
Posted By: nebra Re: Tattooed vs Untattooed - 11/15/14 02:50 PM
I think it's the quality of tattoos that makes 'the deal' ;) Even if I'm inked, I would like my partner to have arty, not cheesy tatooes. I wouldn't have picked any tatooed guy just for the tatooes.
Posted By: cory455 Re: Tattooed vs Untattooed - 11/25/14 10:36 AM
I would love to get one and thinking about it seriously.....
Posted By: StillWater Re: Tattooed vs Untattooed - 11/30/14 01:30 AM
I have 2 tattoos, love them. But, I won't be basing my love life decisions on whether or not my partner has ink :)
© BellaOnline Forums