BellaOnline
Posted By: Anonymous belly button delimma - 09/02/04 02:24 PM
ok I love the way my navel looks pierced however, is it possible that my body will always reject that type of piercing? I have it done twice and both times it has stayed infected and was rejected.

Part of me wonders if it was because I had it pierced with a CBR instead of a banana bell. Is that a possibility? Could the CBR be too heavy and cause irritation, which leads to infection, and finally rejection?

So I'm leaving Korea in Oct (my husband is going on leave) and I want to try to get it pierced yet again.. do you think it might heal this time? Also I have a LOT of scar tissue from having it tear out the first two times -- is it possible to pierce it again.

Thanks.
Posted By: ~ Rae ~ Re: belly button delimma - 09/02/04 04:07 PM
When someone has repeated bad healing experiences, I don't recommend continuing your attempts to heal a particular piercing. If you have a lot of scar tissue, the area is primed somewhat to continue to reject.

Navel piercings can be really rough, and some take a good year to heal. Think carefully about whether it might be best to not attempt this piercing again.
© BellaOnline Forums