BellaOnline
Posted By: pureheart Tattoos in Terminator - 07/09/03 05:26 PM
I rewatched Terminator 1 and 2 in preparation for going to see T3 (which I haven't seen yet). I noticed that in T1 there was a significant "tattoo" - apparently once the war began, the machines began rounding up all humans into death camps which were almost exactly like the Nazi camps. And just as the Nazis tattooed numbers on the Jews, the machines tattooed red bar-codes on each human to keep track of them. Reese shows these tattoos to Sarah.

[Linked Image from lisashea.com]

Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Tattoos in Terminator - 01/04/15 05:07 PM
I like that movie but preffer the sequel. The third movie is okay, I did not hate it. I liked the fourth but I will probably never see the fifth, I love that Arnold is back but I hate how they treated Christian Bale, it's like he never was part of that franchise!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Tattoos in Terminator - 05/29/15 07:40 AM
Ananya,

I am so happy to finally see someone see that they treated Christian Bale unfairly! Most people are actually blaming him for the fourth movie (i actually liked it - the only problems were that the special effects sucked and the directing was awful)!

I think the new movie looks like it will suck but I would of seen it anyway since Arnold is back but I am a fan of Christian Bale (i call him Bailey smile i hate nicknames for all my idols) and because of the way he was treated I will never see a new Terminator movie again.
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Tattoos in Terminator - 01/27/21 02:51 AM
These images had stopped working so I edited them to get them working again.
© BellaOnline Forums