BellaOnline
Posted By: Laura2020 Want to know about retail market!! - 11/10/08 06:14 PM
Hi all,
Before starting any business, it�s a big deal to take a decision which business we have to start. Right now I am facing the same situation. I want to start a retail business but before starting the business I want to know everything about it. If you guys know any source through which I can know about retail business. So, please help me in this.
Thanks!!
Posted By: BellaDeb Re: Want to know about retail market!! - 11/10/08 06:48 PM
Laura, a part-time or temporary job in a retail business similar to the one you want to start is the best way to learn.

Alternately, interview retail managers/owners and read lots of books on the subject.
Posted By: tentin Re: Want to know about retail market!! - 11/11/08 09:01 AM
Hmmm!!! you are right before starting any business we must have to know all the information regarding the business. Retail industry is proving to be a lucrative and a financially beneficial; in this you can earn a good amount of profit. I know one site which will tell you each and everything about a retail business. Visit this linkBellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Posted By: "Rosie" Re: Want to know about retail market!! - 11/11/08 12:36 PM
tentin, just want to welcome you to the forum, We hope that you enjoy your stay
Rosie
The Complete Idiot's Guide to Starting and Running a Retail Business.

Ignore the name of the series, the Idiot's and Dummies guide books have a great wealth of information in them.
© BellaOnline Forums