BellaOnline
Posted By: MegM_BusinessCoach Poll: What are you Thankful for? - 11/15/07 03:36 PM
In the season of Thanksgiving - which launches the Holiday season (and shopping season) in the U.S. - we get reminders to think about what we're grateful for.

I've written about it in the latest article on the Business Coach Site: Give Thanks - Get More and feature a personal story about finding gratitude in adversity in the newsletter that will go out later today.

The subject has shown up often, in my life, and in the recent weeks, so I invite you all to share in this poll.

Thankful for something not included? Have a story of thanks? After you make your selection - speak up in a reply!
Most thankful for my family, friends, and everyone's health. A new thing on my list this year is Bellaonline and the friends I have made here.
Posted By: Carennedy Re: Poll: What are you Thankful for? - 11/16/07 03:44 AM
Love this poll. I truly believe that people are so worried about what they don't have they forget what they do have.

Count your blessings daily and remember how lucky you are. Things could always be worse or better, you may have more or less then the next person, and this too shall pass. Life is too short to worry about what others have that you don't. Be content and thankful for what you have because happiness is in short supply!!
What about you, Meg?
I've got tons to be thankful for.

- The challenges in my life which have helped me grow.
- The people in my life which have been there for me.
- My happy-nature that has gotten me through spots that would have caused others to give up.
- The tenacity to follow my dreams.
- The clients that pay me to do what I love to do.

That's a start, anyway.
Posted By: BellaShorts Re: Poll: What are you Thankful for? - 11/29/07 09:18 PM
Today, its actually Carennedy as well as BellaMeg ! Thanks for 1) your coommon sense in investigating spammer type posts and b) for a great link on business posting in forums - both meant I grew from that, thanks

PS did I leave a wrong post somewhere? I cant see it

The link you posted looked good, do you think its worth following up?

Siobhain
Short Stories
Posted By: allysa Re: Poll: What are you Thankful for? - 12/07/07 09:42 AM
I am thankful most for my family, friends and health not only on Thanksgiving but every days of my life.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Poll: What are you Thankful for? - 03/18/17 05:21 PM
My health and imagination.
© BellaOnline Forums