BellaOnline
Adrianna,

Let me first day that I'm sorry that this happened to you. Every child deserves to be loved and respected. As a person who was sexually abused as a kid I can say that there is no definitive answer on how you should feel or what you should do to cope with your childhood experiences. If by sharing your experience it makes you feel better and/or makes someone else feel better, then it's therapeutic and it's a great step in continuing the healing process.
[quote=Maria - Prime Time TV]Adrianna, Let me first day that I'm sorry that this happened to you. Every child deserves to be loved and respected. As a person who was sexually abused as a kid I can say that there is no definitive answer on how you should feel or what you should do to cope with your childhood experiences. If by sharing your experience it makes you feel better and/or makes someone else feel better, then it's therapeutic and it's a great step in continuing the healing process. [/quote] Thank you, Maria. I highly appreciate your comments and kudos to you for transcending past your abuse.
© BellaOnline Forums