BellaOnline
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Win The Cemetery Yew by Cynthia Riggs - 02/25/09 07:03 PM
Win The Cemetery Yew by Cynthia Riggs. This mystery is set on Martha's Vineyard island, off the coast of Massachusetts.

The first one to answer ONE trivia question correctly will win the prize. This contest is open to anyone living in the US or UK who is aged 18 or older. Only posts that are unedited will be accepted as answers. Prize will be shipped to the winner at no cost to the winner. The prize will be the above item which is worth $9. For complete rules, please visit BellaOnline Sweepstakes Rules

Please only enter one contest at a time! You can only win one prize in a given time period smile

Be sure to bookmark this thread if you enter - so you can check back and see who the winner is! We can't email winners - your email address is private!

The Question:

What is the name of the other "companion island" also located off the coast of Cape Cod, Massachusetts, a short ferry ride away from Martha's Vineyard?
nantucket
You're exactly right! PM me your address and I'll send that out to you!
improper post removed
Please PM that to me privately - click on my name to do that. That way it's not public for the world to see! You should erase this post above. Thanks!
How do I erase the line
© BellaOnline Forums