BellaOnline
Posted By: Ms.D Bahamas!!! - 06/06/08 08:14 PM
On my way to the Bahamas at the end of this month.We are headed to an all inclusive resort in Paradise island. Has anoyone been there? How was you experience!
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Bahamas!!! - 06/07/08 01:18 AM
I *adore* Atlantis. Atlantis is my favorite hotel in the entire world and every time I see it on TV I want to go there. We did a day tour there and I had a fantastic time smile

Posted By: Jilly Re: Bahamas!!! - 06/07/08 03:40 AM
oh dear me. you got a real belly laugh out of me and dan with that last picture.
Posted By: Ms.D Re: Bahamas!!! - 06/07/08 04:36 AM
I have seen Atlantis on TV and I have always wanted to go. I see that my resort offers tours there so I will def. try to get out there. I am so excited!!!!
Posted By: wonderwoman13 Re: Bahamas!!! - 06/12/08 04:10 AM
That sounds like so much fun! I hope you have a great trip! I love the Caribbean but it's been a while since I've been there. All of the islands in the area are just gorgeous. There's an article in More magazine this month on St. Bart's and after reading it I was ready for a vacation in the islands! Can't wait to hear about your trip when you get back smile
Posted By: Ms.D Re: Bahamas!!! - 06/12/08 06:08 PM
I am so excited. I will be going with 3 great friends, and that truly makes a great trip. I can't wait to post what went on over there. I just want to relax, eat, and be merry.
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Bahamas!!! - 06/12/08 06:51 PM
Yes post lots of photos of Atlantis for us! That is what we did, we were on a cruise and did a day trip around Atlantis while we were on the island. It was SO much fun.

Jilly yes I love that sign smile I think they had a barracuda pond or something like that ...
Posted By: Ms.D Re: Bahamas!!! - 07/09/08 08:08 PM
Well Ladies I am back from my trip at the Paradise Island Harbor Resort and it was relaxing. The staff was not as hospitable as the ones in the Dominican Republic Barcelo Resort, but I didn't let that stop my fun. The pool side food was delicious. They had so many choices to choose from, and that was just fanatastic since one of my friends is a vegeterian. The entertainment at the hotel was very nice. We went over the Nassau to shop downtown.Straw Market has alot to choose from. We also went over to Atlantis to party. The club was wonderful and the DJ played great music.Atlantis takes your breath away, even at night.
© BellaOnline Forums