BellaOnline
Posted By: LoveHowTo Vote in Bertolli frozen dinner contest - 04/18/08 06:35 AM
Bertolli commissioned videos showing how to cut some corners in the kitchen with their quick frozen dinners. Now you can vote on your favorite video (I like the one with the cats)and have a chance to win a trip to New York. Vote here:BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Has anyone tried the Bertolli frozen dinners? They look good but are a bit pricey so I have not tried them yet.
I love them! They're easy, fast and taste great.

My husband and I would rather eat them then get all dressed up to go to an Italian restaurant.

We just make up a salad and add a couple of garlic bread slices and we have a meal.
Posted By: LoveHowTo Re: Vote in Bertolli frozen dinner contest - 05/01/08 05:59 AM
The Bertolli frozen dinners are high-end, but you can get a coupon here:BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Thanks! I will have to give them a try on one of my lazy nights!!!
© BellaOnline Forums