BellaOnline
Posted By: mysteryshrink Favorite Mystery Sleuth - 02/04/09 10:46 PM
I love to study people and relationships and how these play out in mysteries. Makes sense I'm a psychologist and mystery writer. I'd love to hear which sleuths you find most interesting. And why.

Let me know.
Posted By: mysteryshrink Re: Favorite Mystery Sleuth - 02/04/09 10:55 PM
Thanks for the peek. I'm just getting started as editor.

Posted By: Edie - MysteryBooksEd Re: Favorite Mystery Sleuth - 02/06/09 11:58 AM
I have always loved to watch Miss Marple and Hercule Poirot. Of course, I try to solve the crime first. smile It's just so much fun watching them figure everything out. It's also fun to watch their relationships with others, how they interact and respond to comments and behavior of those around them. That's part of the fun of trying to figure out whodunit!

I'm partial to the older 1940's and 50's movies and haven't paid much attention to the current mysteries. Hopefully, you can bring me into the 21st century regarding mystery movies.
Posted By: Roni Re: Favorite Mystery Sleuth - 01/15/10 08:19 PM
I LOVE Dr. Tony Hill from BBCAmerica's show "Wire in the Blood" which is written by Val MacDermid. The series stopped after 5 award winning seasons due to(according to the BBC) "too high a cost"....and given the crappola they have on the BBC now they have definitely come up with ways to save a few pence...

These shows are rentable(to the very fortunate) and visible online somewhere...
Posted By: lovely_rita Re: Favorite Mystery Sleuth - 12/22/10 04:51 AM
Hercule Poirot is my fave character!
Posted By: Joan541 Re: Favorite Mystery Sleuth - 03/01/11 09:12 PM
I love Miss Marple and Poirot too and also Inspector Lynley.
Posted By: Lisa - Fiction Writing Re: Favorite Mystery Sleuth - 03/01/11 11:27 PM
Do TV sleuths count? If they do, my favorite would have to be Adrian Monk.
Posted By: Asha - Dreams Editor Re: Favorite Mystery Sleuth - 03/02/11 12:01 AM
I have to admit that Nancy Drew came to mind - many happy childhood reading memories!
© BellaOnline Forums