BellaOnline
Posted By: MadamPeachy Zodiac and such. - 03/19/08 08:35 PM
FINALLY saw Zodiac! Now i'm in the mood for more crime-thrillers. what's good to add to the netflix?
Posted By: StellaMae14 Re: Zodiac and such. - 03/20/08 08:37 PM
Well it's always good to start with the classics like Silence of The Lambs and Son of Sam. There's a new one coming out soon about the Green River Killer that's supposed to be Zodiac-esque.

*edit for spelling
Posted By: M o e Re: Zodiac and such. - 03/22/08 03:00 AM
We just finished watching Best Laid Plans with Reese Witherspoon which was pretty good.

Zodiac is on my ziplist.
Posted By: medford Re: Zodiac and such. - 03/25/08 08:15 PM
Best Laid Plans was great, I should watch that one again sometime soon.

That one about the Green River Killer is going to be a mini series on Lifetime, not a movie. Well I guess if ya put it together it'd work as a movie? Either way, it's a really chilly story (I def recommend reading up on it beforehand) so i'm curious to see how they'll approach it.
Posted By: StellaMae14 Re: Zodiac and such. - 03/28/08 09:00 PM
ah yes you're right, it is a mini series. butttttttttt it's on LMN, not Lifetime. Sunday night at 8, I'm prety excited to see where they take it.
Posted By: medford Re: Zodiac and such. - 03/31/08 09:06 PM
did you watch it stellamae? i tivoed it cause i hadta go out for my uncle's birthday (what fun that was). im hopin' i'll make it home in time tonight to watch the first part before the second part airs.
Posted By: fightingboy Re: Zodiac and such. - 12/10/08 02:28 AM
Edited by management for TOS violations
Posted By: maurya Re: Zodiac and such. - 12/09/10 01:15 PM
yeah i m looking forward to watch it !
© BellaOnline Forums