BellaOnline
Posted By: InsuranceEditor Welcome to the Insurance Forum - 09/19/05 04:15 AM
I am the new Editor for the Insurance site. I also cover the AutismSpectrumDisorders site and have created a new ID just for this section - so no one is confused by the ID name.

Feel free to start a topic of interest and let me know of any issues you would like to see on the site.

The site will be focusing on Insurance for individuals and families, geared to the consumer in an easy to comprehend format.

I have started posting book reviews and also an Intro to Insurance and an article on Open Enrollment. There are tips we have all learned from the Hurricane Katrina disaster and I plan on writing an article to showcase those so everyone can get prepared.

September is Preparedness Month, each time you go to the store pick up a package of batteries, get extra matches for candles, grab another roll of paper towels, toilet paper and bottles of water.

I know here in California that after an Earthquake there is a hold on issuing of new earthquake insurance policies. I cannot recall at the moment what the wait time is, but there is one in place. I plan on researching to see if this is the case for flood insurance.

Welcome to the forum, introduce yourself and share what your Insurance needs are and what you may be seeking data on. I will help guide you in the right direction to make your Insurance decisions.
Posted By: Bonniesa Re: Welcome to the Insurance Forum - 10/01/05 10:05 PM
It is me again. I was made Moderator of the forum with my autism ID so will continue posting as BellaAutismHost for the Insurance forum.

Now I believe I have to change my signature. The forum is up and running and listed on the home page in the money section.
Posted By: hadja fofana Re: Welcome to the Insurance Forum - 10/25/07 03:57 PM
anybody know a way to get free health insurance for my sister that just gave birth and dont have a job and she also has a 6yr old son. Im just looking for resources, and free stuff for her.let me know thanks
Posted By: fattwe Re: Welcome to the Insurance Forum - 04/29/08 01:18 PM

thanks for suggestion, i m recently agree with you ,there are few people who share this type of information
thanks a lot.

© BellaOnline Forums