BellaOnline
Posted By: Dianne W - Editor Lindsey Lohan playing Liz Taylor - 11/10/12 07:22 PM
I'm watching Lifetime and they just advertised an upcoming Lifetime movie called Liz and Dick. The movie is supposed to be about Elizabeth Taylor. They have cast Lindsey Lohan as Liz.

I'm thinking oh-no! Do you think Lohan will be able to portray Liz Taylor?
I actually did watch a few minutes of this. I felt bad because Lindsay was so excited and kept tweeting about it and most of comments from other twitters were so negative.

I'm sure she is good in some movies, but I don't think that she was a fit for the part, not the Liz Taylor I remember anyway.

Did anyone get a chance to see the movie on Lifetime?
Posted By: Dakota-Johnson Re: Lindsey Lohan playing Liz Taylor - 09/11/13 07:50 AM
Liz & Dick is one of the most anticipated films of the year... but not necessarily for all the right reasons. The new TV movie about Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton's tumultuous love story has been generating headlines ever since its inception two years ago - not just for its subject matter, but for the casting of Lindsay Lohan in the starring role of Liz Taylor.
© BellaOnline Forums