BellaOnline
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Summer Classes - 04/04/12 01:31 AM
I just chose my 2 classes for summer, so I'm set through fall. Are you guys planning out that far ahead? I think in part because I only have two required courses yet, I really want to see the fall schedule to make sure they are on the list of courses I can choose from. Then I can relax - the remaining 9 courses after that are all completely open and I can choose whatever I want.
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Summer Classes - 07/16/12 01:29 AM
I just finished up my second week of my summer class. My second one is a half-length course so that won't start up for another few weeks.

Here I was worried because this is only 8 weeks and not the full 12 weeks of a non-summer course. But the class is VERY laid back. You really only have to make one post a week, and it's not due until Sunday. So nobody posts. It's very quiet. And so far for two weeks it's just been reading a book on how to motivate employees, and write a one page book review.

I do appreciate the light schedule in the sense that it will help me catch up on other things. But I wish I was interacting more and learning more. After all, it's why I'm paying the money and being in the class.

How are your summer classes going?
Posted By: Deb - Animal Life Re: Summer Classes - 08/28/12 07:16 PM
I just completed finals in philosophy and abnormal psychology. Fall term starts next week for me. I'm taking forensic psychology and growth and development. I am supposed to do something with a Wiki in forensics. Does anybody have an idea what a Wiki is?

I am surprised that you are required to only post once a week. We have to post a minimum of 3 times a day and 3 days a week or expect a failing grade.
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Summer Classes - 10/10/12 02:19 AM
Deb -

I agree, the summer courses were far too laid back. I didn't get a rich experience from them.

I'm enjoying my fall courses much better. They are much more lively.
© BellaOnline Forums