BellaOnline
Ok I'll expand it to real life TV characters for those of you who don't remember watching cartoons.
With glasses and short brown hair - I look a lot like Velma from Scooby-Doo. I am more practical than I used to be, as well.
Thanks Velma, I mean Robin.

I would be Dr. Seuss' Lorax character from his book/TV series. I am an environmentalist to the point of being, well a Lorax. At my house every little bit of paper has to be either shred and put out for recycling or put in the recycle bin to begin with. If I find paper in the regular trash I scold my husband and dig it out of the trash. Same goes with recyclable plastic and glass. If I find it in the trash instead of the recycle bin I go into a crazed frenzy and dive into the trash, getting my hair all frazled like the Lorax's mustach and getting sticky garbage all over my hands. I feel like I look like the Lorax when my own household contributes to the demise of the environment.

Then the other day the City showed up with equipment and started to cut a large limb growing on the front tree. I stomped my feet in the driveway and called my husband on my cell phone and he admitted to calling the city because he was afraid the limb would fall on our house because it grows toward it. I was infuriated, but there was nothing I could do because the limp was being chopped down by then. Yep, the Lorax is just what I felt like.

Posted By: Bylen Re: What cartoon character are you most like? - 11/10/08 02:56 AM
Snoopy all the way, right down to the attitude laugh
Definitely Daffy Duck...and I quote:

"I want? I wanna see Europe! I want?
I'm a mix between Ariel and Tazmanian Devil. You want to see a flighty mermaid clean house, just tick me off smile Simply spotless!

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
I'd have to say Betty Boop.
Snoopy wink
I would say Lucy from Charlie Brown. Always sarcastic and loves to pull the football away just as he reaches it.
Bugs Bunny! smile
Ziggy.
Olive Oyl from Popeye cartoons! LOL!!!
© BellaOnline Forums