BellaOnline
Posted By: Jennifer-Creativity How to Overcome Creative Blocks - 02/07/13 01:03 AM
When you are blocked creatively it is very frustrating! Fortunately there are ways around, up and over those blocks and techniques that will get you back into your creative zone.

This week's article is about getting back on track when you feel derailed by a creative block. Head on over to the Creativity Site to read (link is in my signature).

I hope it is helpful and everyone enjoys it. smile
Posted By: Meredeth King Re: How to Overcome Creative Blocks - 04/11/13 02:36 AM
yes,that's right!When i am blocked creatively,i feel Frustrated.i will stop the work and relax myself.Your article is useful for me,i enjoy it very much.
Posted By: MarkFichara Re: How to Overcome Creative Blocks - 05/10/13 05:04 AM
Well getting rid of creative blocks you just get relaxed and have a calm. Keep mind very stress free and enjoy some good outs. Take a deep breathe.
Posted By: Meredeth King Re: How to Overcome Creative Blocks - 05/20/13 04:14 AM
Thank for your information. It's so frustrating when I was blocked creativily, and I feel that everything is bad. But usually,I would have a rest or I will go to journey. Relaxing is really useful when you want to get your creativity back.
© BellaOnline Forums