BellaOnline
Posted By: Lori - Marriage Favorite Journals in Movies - 09/09/10 11:12 PM
I'm inspired by journals that I see in movies. Like the great journal kept in "Dances with Wolves." What a great journal with sketches and everything.

Also, I love the journals in "50 First Dates" and "Last Holiday."

Can you think of any other famous journals from movies?
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: Favorite Journals in Movies - 09/09/10 11:56 PM
Aw.... And I saw those movies. I just don't remember the journals! I'll have to think.

Okay, the one in Legally Blonde - it was pretty silly though LOL! All pink and furry, right?
Posted By: Lori - Marriage Re: Favorite Journals in Movies - 09/10/10 12:57 AM
Ya, that was silly but cute. I'm a sucker for pink and frilly stuff.
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: Favorite Journals in Movies - 09/10/10 01:23 AM
Me too.... especially if I can get the pink, sparkly pen, with the foo-foo feathers on top smile
Posted By: IH8FMS Re: Favorite Journals in Movies - 11/27/10 02:13 AM
I'm a sucker for anything- book or movie- with a journal or diary in it! Anne Frank's Diary, of course, got me started... I remember how disappointed I was in the movie.
Posted By: geminideal Re: Favorite Journals in Movies - 10/13/11 06:58 AM
Thanks for sharing these valuable information!
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Favorite Journals in Movies - 10/22/11 04:53 AM
Dances with Wolves was great, the journal was a key part of the story. The reason he had to go back to the fort at the end was to get the journal so the incoming army wouldn't see it and know all the details about the tribe.

What other movies have journals?
Posted By: IH8FMS Re: Favorite Journals in Movies - 11/24/11 07:21 AM
Has anyone seen Bridget Jones' Diary?

How journaly was that?
Posted By: jodiemt Re: Favorite Journals in Movies - 12/09/11 04:54 AM
My memory needs to update itself. So, ummm..What was the journal in 50 First Dates?
Posted By: jodiemt Re: Favorite Journals in Movies - 12/15/11 04:54 AM
There was this movie I saw last night 'What's your number?' The actress had a personal diary.
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Favorite Journals in Movies - 12/22/11 02:37 AM
I did see Bridget jones diary and the whole thing is in essence her diary - scenes are annotated with her diary notes smile that was a good movie!
Posted By: Jilly Re: Favorite Journals in Movies - 12/22/11 02:44 AM
Bilbo's Journal that becomes Frodo's Journal that becomes Sam's Journal. The Red Book of Westmarch. I have to say that is my favorite movie (and book) journal!
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Favorite Journals in Movies - 12/22/11 02:48 AM
Oh I didn't even think of that - good one Jilly!
Posted By: selen Re: Favorite Journals in Movies - 04/05/13 09:30 AM
[quote=Jilly]Bilbo's Journal that becomes Frodo's Journal that becomes Sam's Journal. The Red Book of Westmarch. I have to say that is my favorite movie (and book) journal! [/quote] I also love it!
© BellaOnline Forums