BellaOnline
Posted By: Dianne W - Editor Where do you walk? - 07/31/14 05:10 PM
I have noticed an increased "foot" traffic at the track recently - mostly increased numbers of walkers. I can tell some of the runners are getting a little frustrated from having to run and dodge around the walkers, but it's great to see so many people out there!

Do you go to a local track or stick to the roads?
Posted By: SusanC Re: Where do you walk? - 09/30/14 03:32 PM
We have a track at the park. Years ago, I used to walk the roads but I hear so many horror stories these days so I'll always walk the track or the streets in town.
Posted By: SusanC Re: Where do you walk? - 09/30/14 03:37 PM
But to answer your question more, more people seem to be walking these days.
Posted By: "Rosie" Re: Where do you walk? - 10/01/14 05:52 AM
I wish so much I could leave the house and walk I'm Agoraphobic so I don't leave the house
Wishing all you walkers well
Enjoy the out doors
Posted By: Angie Re: Where do you walk? - 01/05/15 08:06 PM
I walked in my neighborhood yesterday - I would guess about one mile. It was a beautiful day.

No walk today but I did some weeding in my garden today. It rained last night and the ground was soft - it will freeze tonight.
Posted By: Sheryl T Re: Where do you walk? - 02/27/15 06:58 PM
I end up walking in the Wal-Mart. It's safe and flat. Also climate controlled which is nice during the rain and snow.
I walk during my job at Costco. It can take me as little as 2 miles or as many as 7 miles during my five hours there.
Posted By: Mona - Astronomy Re: Where do you walk? - 04/18/16 04:26 PM
When I'm in Wales, I walk almost everyday. We're a mile from the town, so just going to the store for groceries is going to mean more than two miles. If the weather is decent, I'll walk through the nature reserve, or along the seafront promenade, or via the river - and do some shopping when homeward bound.
Posted By: BB -Body Care Re: Where do you walk? - 04/18/16 05:33 PM
I'm walking right in the middle of the city doing errands. Walked 20 blocks Saturday.
© BellaOnline Forums