BellaOnline
I have been almost obsessed with lending support to the growing network of Earth Angels, Earth Rescuers and Healers across the lands.

I asked for a bit of help in guiding me to write and present to these Spirit workers that they are in fact being heard and have not been abandoned by the Creator but empathized and appreciated for their self-less service.

This is where I was guided. It is a powerful painting crafted by Michelangelo at the age of 12. It struck me that internally, this is how pressing the Earth Angel and Earth Healers can feel at times, especially during chaotic Earth times.

Michelangelo's First Painting

After clicking on this link, which only read, "Infamous Paintings" I'd never seen this paintng until today, I was inspired to write the following.

Latest Article

The Key To Earth Angel Survival
I love Micheangelo's works. He put his heart and soul into his art.

Great article, Elleise. It inspires one to ponder their own purpose in life. Over the last several years, the number of Earth Angels, Healers, and Light Workers have been growing at an astouding rate. We can recognize them if we open our hearts and minds -- and help them to help us.
© BellaOnline Forums