BellaOnline
Posted By: Elleise - Clairvoyance Clairaudience - 04/16/08 03:10 PM
Clairaudience is the ability to hear internally or with the help of a recorder, energy or information. It can be channeled from a different realm or picked up already magnetically recorded in this one.

The difficulty can be in deciphering the information from our own thoughts and imagination.

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Posted By: Phyllis Doyle Burns Re: New Article Clairaudience - 04/16/08 03:24 PM
Hi Karen,

Your article was very interesting. I often hear my name being whispered in my ear just as I am awakening. I do not feel any negative presence and it does not frighten me. It just seems kind. Thanks for the info.
Posted By: Elleise - Clairvoyance Re: New Article Clairaudience - 04/16/08 04:15 PM
I often wonder when we are at that state, not quite awake, not quite asleep if that isn't the veil between realms. It seems just as I fall asleep, just as I'm waking or inbetween REM cycles I recieve the most contact or maybe it's just that I am able to remember them smile

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor

Posted By: Jane - Native American Re: New Article Clairaudience - 04/17/08 03:56 AM
Thanks for the article. So that's what it's called! I've always referred to it as my being a "receiving tower"

It's good to know my "weirdness" has a name.
Posted By: tiamat4 Re: New Article Clairaudience - 04/17/08 06:11 AM
Gonna tap into something that's related to clairvoyance and clairaudience here for a moment. At various points in my own life, I've experienced both of these in addition to a sensation that someone is behind me or is tapping on or hovering over a shoulder to get my attention - this I call clairsentience. There are these guardian spirits, in a sense, that I have around me from time to time, and they tend to make me feel crowded. Its taken me years to realize that they aren't harmful, just kind of nosy at times. This instinct has also occurred when someone in my family was walking up behind me, and of course they ask - how did you know I was right here?

Eleise, I agree that contact is high when we're in those in between dream states - I can't remember if its alpha or theta, but believe its one of the two. Probably b/c our minds are most open and receptive to incoming stimuli that we might otherwise ignore throughout our daily lives.
Posted By: Elleise - Clairvoyance Re: New Article Clairaudience - 04/21/08 05:07 PM
Hey there,

Adjusting to the wierdness...lol, that's like an understatement. I mean, now it's not that big a deal and there's other things we have to adjust to, just in general in life, but when it's something that you really can't talk about openly, I think that just makes it worse becus you can't express yourself and you compound whatever your going through on so many different levels, with anxiety and worry. Everything is different i.e. the way it sounds, the way it feels. It's just close enough to know it's communication of somekind but at least for me I was always wondering, "with what?" Some of the spirits would feel warm and loving, other times I was picking up on events that were'nt to great, like a house I lived in. I was hearing things in the upstairs bedroom at night and someone kept sitting on the edge of the bed. There were men and women and they seemed to be making a deal in the hallway. In a dream, though, I saw blood on the back bedroom west wall.

A retired mayor stopped by and welcomed me to the neighborhood. Told me the history of the house. It used to be a brothel and there was murder in the house. He said he didn't know what room it took place in.

This is why I think it would be great to have a mom or grandmother who could show you the ropes. My mom beleives in it and I've only found out in the past 7 years that she knew I had "something" but she didn't want to encourage it?? Cant say that I blame her, but I don't think I would take that route if my daughter showed signs of having it.

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Posted By: Jane - Native American Re: New Article Clairaudience - 04/24/08 02:18 PM
Eleise, you are so right! It would have been wonderful if my Mother had been open to discussions and exploring our abilities. For so many of us, we just have to "wing it." But I did not continue that trend with my daughter. We've talked about it openly since she was little, in terms she could understand. I didn't bring it up unless she asked a question. But I was always ready to take a little time to talk honestly with her.

She has had many experiences and I'm so thankful we had already opened that line of communication. Unlike me, she does have someone she can talk with. My daughter is 22 now and our open communication continues. It's a realized comfort for her.
Posted By: Elleise - Clairvoyance Re: New Article Clairaudience - 04/25/08 05:08 PM
Do you find you can read each other's minds at times? I found my daughter would answer something I was thinking and I'd kind of go, "huh?" and she'd answer me again by saying, "You wanted to know what I wanted for dinner."

When she was younger she would play outside. We lived in the country. She'd be a 1/2 acre away and come running inside when I'd look out the window and think I wanted her closer to the house and she'd say, "Did you call me mom?"

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Posted By: Jane - Native American Re: New Article Clairaudience - 04/27/08 02:07 PM
My daughter and I are 2 pieces of a weird puzzle. She is just like my best friend from high school. My friend also has 1 daughter who is just like me. It's so blatant, even the girls recognize it. The similarities are both mental and physical. The telepathic communication is definitely a 4 way intersection for us. It's closer between Mother and Daughter, but does extend to all 4 of us.

My daugher began talking at 9 months and hasn't stopped since. It scared the bejeebers out of her daycare workers and other parents. She was the conduit for many "words of knowledge" as a toddler, some a bit unnerving. We're working on her becoming more positive minded and paying more attention to her abilities. It may be an exercise in futility, as I have been "working" on my friend for over 30 years to no avail.
Posted By: Elleise - Clairvoyance Re: New Article Clairaudience - 05/19/08 06:49 PM
I often wonder in these types of scenarios, mother/daughter, friends, husbands/wives, etc. if the relationship connection doesn't reflect something more, such as reincarnation?

Especially, when there are high degrees of mental telepathy and likeness in physical appearance if there isn't a genetic relation.

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Posted By: Jane - Native American Re: New Article Clairaudience - 05/20/08 02:08 AM
It gets "weirder." I am related to my friend's deceased husband, distantly, but through adoption. We've never established any genetic ties. Our husbands shared many uncanny qualities. My husband was mistaken for her husband's brother at his funeral. They laugh exactly the same. My friend and I mix up their names to this day. My husband is from CT, hers from SC and passed over 3 years ago.

I have come to accept this is not the first time we have shared in a lifetime, and that would include all 6 of us. There doesn't appear to be any other explanation.

My husband has grown accustomed to my telling him who is calling when the phone rings. Always when it's my daughter or my friend.
Posted By: Elleise - Clairvoyance Re: New Article Clairaudience - 06/16/08 07:13 PM
I haven't quite figured out the similarity in looks thing and the connections we get psychically. I've had people who litterally come up to me and have a full conversation, telling me all about their lives and who married whom. I'll stand there for a while with my eyebrows up and my mouth half open and smiling until I realize I've forgetten to breathe...lol.

I'll finally just have to say, "You know I just am having a brain fart and can't remember any of these people." When they start listing off the schools they know me from, then I know and they will stare saying something like "OMG you have a twin...just thought you should know!"

Karen elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Posted By: Jane - Native American Re: New Article Clairaudience - 06/18/08 04:27 PM
I get that twin/doppleganger thing a lot! When I worked in downtown Charleston, I was tasked with the daily trip to the post office. It was the last week of tax season, so I was stressed to the max. They were filming a movie at the post office and being rushed, not paying attention, I physically ran into one of the actors. Almost knocked him down.

When he looked at me, I instinctively knew what he was thinking "What are you doing here?" He shook his head, looked at me again, very confused, as I apologized profusely.

For the next two days, as I approached the PO Box, there he was on the stairs looking at me. I finally recognized who he was from a TV show and I have often wondered who in his life was my twin. It was completely obvious on his face that I was a "deadringer" of someone he knew.

Reincarnation certainly doesn't explain the "doppleganger" phenom, but it could play a part in physical attributes of the body we're currently living in. Researching one branch of my family tree, I came across a picture of one of my ancestors which gave me goosebumps, especially when I saw the name under it. My Great-Great-Great uncle named Wade, was a "deadringer" for my 2nd cousin Wade. I showed the picture to my Mother and she got all goosebumpily too. I have no explanation as to how the same face AND name appears 4 generations later in a family.
Posted By: mild whisper Re: New Article Clairaudience - 07/18/08 02:10 PM
I have found that when I run into people that look like someone I know or just carry the same spirit or presents there is a connection between them even if they don't know. For example, I have used this to know peoples names before they tell me. I work with a lady name Donna and met a lady who gave me her same impression and it turned out her name was Donna. In other instances when I feel simulair impressions I know that the two people may both have the same job or live in the same town or have some sort of connection.
Posted By: Elleise - Clairvoyance Re: New Article Clairaudience - 07/19/08 03:13 AM
That's a good way of putting it. It works pretty much the same way when you have a question and want or need information. Images pop up and sometimes names. They'll only last a fraction of a moment, so sometimes I just free-write and go back and see what they all mean later.

Today my fiance asked me to use my "stuff" to find "Wicked" a book he's currently reading. I told him I wasn't getting anything so, I'd look the old fashioned way smile

To my suprise, though I wasn't getting anything before, as I took 10 or 15 steps in the house, I began "feeling" useless. So I went to the RV, stood in the center and felt pulled to the back. I put the bed down (to check behind the mattress and the second I did I saw a split second clip of a bag that was red and black. The bed acts as the top portion of a storage unit and it was almost like watching it fall in slow motion. It's pretty heavy, 75 lbs, but I had to know and lifted it back up. In the back corner was a duffle bag with a second comparment under the main storage itself. it was under the divider.

I learned something. Kind of like cleaning the house, sometimes you have to be in the mood. I was really tired when he asked me, but I knew he wasnt' feeling good. Other times, it's like dial an image, lol. Also, I notice, once I start thinking, the instant really, I get confused and lose the connection and have to flip back.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Posted By: Phyllis Doyle Burns Re: New Article Clairaudience - 07/19/08 03:18 AM
You are right, if I start thinking it seems to block the incoming message.

Sometimes I have used a pendulum to find things and it usually worked.
Posted By: Elleise - Clairvoyance Re: New Article Clairaudience - 07/19/08 03:24 AM
How does that work? Do you think of the object and walk with the pendulum? How interesting! Is it a crystal?

Elleise
Posted By: Phyllis Doyle Burns Re: New Article Clairaudience - 07/19/08 03:34 AM
The pendulum I used is one I made. I put a stainless steel pointed bead at the end of a thread. I would think a crystal would work even better. I would hold it above a chart I made and ask questions. If the pendulum swung side to side (left and right) the answer was no, back and forth was 'yes'. I would just ask (mentally) is (the lost item) in the kitchen?, etc. When I got a yes, I would go to the room indicated and ask more questions.

The chart I made is very complex but covers just about any question you can think of from simple yes and no to a person's personality range. It is pretty accurate. However, like all such tools, it is your own subconscious or higher self giving the answers. It just helps you to open up psychically.

If you like, I can PM the instructions to you. You have to make it yourself while saying affirmations or prayers or whatever you yourself would do to bless something like that for protection from negative forces.
© BellaOnline Forums